The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1960
Original post by e hine e
I know the Kurt/Sam thing is just stupid-I saw a post on tumblr the other day saying they shipping Kurt/Sam rather than Kurt/Blaine as some of their gay friends didn't identify with Kurt/Blaine's coming out stories but with Sam's and I thought 'hang on a minute, Sam hasn't come out, Sam is straight, how can you identify with a coming out story that hasn't happened?'. People also need to stop with Kurt/Karofsky because that is just super annoying.

Spoiler

100th Page!! This deserves some dancing on furniture type celebration

Spoiler

Yay, 100th page! I think I contributed a few by constantly forgetting that I can quote several people in one post (:redface:), but to celebrate, here are some more Warblers dance moves! :biggrin:

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Yay, 100th page! I think I contributed a few by constantly forgetting that I can quote several people in one post (:redface:), but to celebrate, here are some more Warblers dance moves! :biggrin:

*applauds* I totally agree with your spoiler!

Spoiler

This isn't funny... I'm listening to a certain song in a public place and I'm tearing up.

Spoiler

Original post by diamonddust
LMAO! oh the delusion! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Spoiler

Kurt and Karkofsy... *no words* Makes me feel a bit sick tbh.

What? No paper throwing? I'm HURT! :biggrin:

You know, I looked for ages for a Misery-paper-throwing-Blaine gif and couldn't find one! I did find some rather :eek3: pictures while searching though which no one should ever see. I will now have google safe search forever turned on.

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

It's the hating on actors that annoys me really, I know I come from a lucky position as

Spoiler

but I'd never hate on actors or writers for not making something happen as they can only make select stories happen and I watch the show knowing that and accepting what they choose to go with.

Spoiler

*applauds* I totally agree with your spoiler!

Spoiler

Yeah, I have no problem with people shipping things (although I'm weird in that respect, I tend to only ship things I know have a chance of happening-I don't know if that's because I have no imagination or don't want to be disappointed) but when I see people mad because it isn't happening I just think they're being over dramatic, I thought the whole fun of shipping couples was that it was imaginary, in your head and if it happens then great but really it's just an idea :s-smilie: I really don't like the Finn character but Cory is hilarious, I once watched an interview of him at his home and he seems so nice in it.

I agree there's no need for more gay characters (as awesome as it is!), they have enough variety in the ones they have to explore different stories and they have Rachel's gay dads they can go to if they fancy another story/mentor characters.

This isn't funny... I'm listening to a certain song in a public place and I'm tearing up.

Spoiler

I tend not to cry so much as smile like an idiot whenever I think of anything

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

:rofl: at this recap http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/03/glee_recap_5.html scroll to the

Spoiler

bit.
(edited 13 years ago)
Santana keeps it real, and is hilarious, and Brittany is a blonde, which is pretty self-explanatory :P, therefore they should be together! #BRITTANA FOR LIFE#
Original post by angger

Original post by angger
Santana keeps it real, and is hilarious, and Brittany is a blonde, which is pretty self-explanatory :P, therefore they should be together! #BRITTANA FOR LIFE#

Preach!

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Preach!

Spoiler

Second picture on here is pretty good-paper throwing!! http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.com/ (have no direct link so can't embed)

I know right! It's not because Artie is handicapped (is it politically correct?), but he mistreats all his girls!

Brittana look so good together :smile: And Brittany's innocence will even out Santana's bitchy personality :smile:
Original post by angger

Original post by angger
I know right! It's not because Artie is handicapped (is it politically correct?), but he mistreats all his girls!

Brittana look so good together :smile: And Brittany's innocence will even out Santana's bitchy personality :smile:

He has been an awful guy to most girls, objectifying them. I love when Glee call him or Becky/Sue's sister handicapable :biggrin: makes me smile.

Bad news, I'm now addicted to tumblr. At least there's no farmville on there. Plus lots of Glee. Works for me :woo:
He has been an awful guy to most girls, objectifying them. I love when Glee call him or Becky/Sue's sister handicapable :biggrin: makes me smile.

Bad news, I'm now addicted to tumblr. At least there's no farmville on there. Plus lots of Glee. Works for me :woo:

He's quite a perv too, I must say. And he always does this awkward black person impersonation which I find really awkward.

Hahaha I don't really use tumblr, go to it once in a while if someone posted a link on twitter. Yep, at least there's no farmville there. Farmville is evil. Cityville is just as evil, if not even more. And I hate how it spams my facebook when people play it. :biggrin:

It's a shame that the next Glee episode would be the morning of my national exam. Such a bummer. :chaplin:
Preach!

Spoiler

Second picture on here is pretty good-paper throwing!! http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.com/ (have no direct link so can't embed)

Neither do I! He's such a misogynistic tool! he's sort of cute but... hello?

Spoiler

Klaine...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

:rofl: at this recap http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/03/glee_recap_5.html scroll to the

Spoiler

bit.

Hahaha at the gifs! The article annoyed me for some reason!

Spoiler

Neither do I! He's such a misogynistic tool! he's sort of cute but... hello?

Spoiler

Klaine...

Spoiler

I just read this!

Spoiler

Hahaha at the gifs! The article annoyed me for some reason!

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by angger
He's quite a perv too, I must say. And he always does this awkward black person impersonation which I find really awkward.

Hahaha I don't really use tumblr, go to it once in a while if someone posted a link on twitter. Yep, at least there's no farmville there. Farmville is evil. Cityville is just as evil, if not even more. And I hate how it spams my facebook when people play it. :biggrin:

It's a shame that the next Glee episode would be the morning of my national exam. Such a bummer. :chaplin:

Artie can be quite embarrassing :s-smilie:

Oof, it's such a shame education has to come before Glee. That's why I'm so happy to be on a gap year :woo: I can be a guiltless Gleek. Not that being at uni next year will interfere with my season 3 watching :party:
More Darren Criss goodness. :youtube:
Tell me to stop when you've had enough! :biggrin:

Spoiler

I need it to be the 19th! :cry:
(edited 13 years ago)

More Darren Criss goodness. :youtube:
Tell me to stop when you've had enough! :biggrin:

Spoiler

I need it to be the 19th! :cry:

:rofl: at him bumping into the microphone, I don't even know how you'd manage to do that on stage lol. Great song though :woo:

Spoiler

There's a Glee role play being set up on tumblr and they only have Rachel, Finn, Santana and Quinn at the moment...I'm going to be Kurt or Blaine but I can't decide which :s-smilie: I think my level of cool has just increased by taking part in it though.
There's a Glee role play being set up on tumblr and they only have Rachel, Finn, Santana and Quinn at the moment...I'm going to be Kurt or Blaine but I can't decide which :s-smilie: I think my level of cool has just increased by taking part in it though.

Be Kurt. As much as I love Blaine, he's not as defined as Kurt is! :biggrin:
Am I the only one that wants Brittany to stay with Artie? :s-smilie:
*spoilers for recent US episodes if you click link*

http://glee.wikia.com/wiki/Top_10_list:10_Greatest_Glee_Moments

Vote, everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest