The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

W100 at Open University Feb '10

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hello all

Nearly finished eTMA01 and halfway through Unit 3 - but have skim read all of the initial materials trying to get a feel for the course. Missed my 2 first tutuorials due to "emergency" travel which I had to do.

Also signed up to both the Facebook groups as well.

I am in Northampton and happy to skype/MSN/yahoo etc if people want to.

Thanks

S
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 21
Manpie
Hi everyone :-)
Trying to find other people that are doing this course to chat via MSN/Text/Phone/Email etc because i cant attend the tutorials. Be great to hear from anyone around Lincolnshire or anywhere really !!

Mathew

Hi Manpie can i ask did you do the y166? Onlt im doing this first then the w100 and how are you finding that also?:smile:
Reply 22
Anyone planning on doing the w200 next? Im not doing the w100 as ive already done a year doing law at uni but plan on doing 120points worth of courses between now and feb then the 2 level 2 courses then the level 3 ones the year after.
Reply 23
Hi Joisette,

I completed W200 last year and it's definitely a course I'd recommend to anyone looking to further in law. The course is very detailed and well paced out, unlike the W100 where you feel like its a fire battle constantly.
yup I be doing this fun fun
Reply 25
Hi every one, have u all started reading, it is somehow intresting, what do u think?

Quick Reply

Latest