The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Is it weird if I say I don't own an item of branded sports clothing? The only item that could be branded "sports" are my jogging bottoms, which I bought from a market stall.
None! Sports clothes don't suit me, mainly because I am quite lazy and tend not to do sport, but also they give me no shape at all lol.
I don't wear them generally - but when playing tennis and going to the gym, I choose puma, nike, and adidas!
Reply 4
I don't wear sports clothes, except for when I'm doing sports - when I wear Nike. And Puma trainers.
Reply 5
I wear umbro for my work uniform :puke: but my triners are adidas tuscanys :biggrin:
Reply 6
All my sports brands that I own are skater brands (don ask, just a phase I went through) and everything else it just smart clothing, I dont genraly wear sportsware even for sport, you should have had an option of 'non of the above' That would have been more suited to me.
Reply 7
I really can't remember the last time I wore any sports clothes. :confused: It's going back years really...

Michael
Reply 8
i only wear them when i play footie, rugby, when i go to the gym and play tennis..

i seem to have nike and adidas, not by choice, prob just sale stuff!!! hehehe

Crunchie xx
sports clothes... yuk
Reply 10
I like Puma footwear best, I prefer to stay clear of Nike but they were the only boots I could find in London in my size, and clothing tends to be more Adidas/Reebok... :smile:
Reply 11
None of the above. I wear some skater/surfery brands, but mainly unbranded t-shirts and baggy jeans etc.
Reply 12
i really like lacoste tshirts and shorts...theyre soo comfy in the gym...and nike dance pants...
Reply 13
yelwalkietalkie
Is it weird if I say I don't own an item of branded sports clothing? The only item that could be branded "sports" are my jogging bottoms, which I bought from a market stall.

There are some people like me :eek: :biggrin:
None.
MorbidAngel
sports clothes... yuk

meh...nothing wrong with sports clothes in general, especially when they are worn for sports...and anyway, if people choose to wear sports clothes generally, who are you to say that this is bad or wrong?
I don't wear those clothes, they look like ass.
Reply 17
Will

It's pretty hard to play sport in anything else though.
Will

:congrats:
Uhm, I own some Puma trainers, but don't wear sports clothes because I rarely do sport :rolleyes:
For tennis I wear some Quiksilver shorts or something...

I usually wear unbranded clothes, in fact I go out of my way to get clothes that don't have a logo plastered across them... I don't like being a walking billboard.

Latest