The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

I might be going to staffs in 2010 at stoke campus but am not sure yet. If I come I will be studying policing and criminal investigation
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
ah thats good, have you been to an open day yett?
I may be going staffs 2010, if i get the grades that is. If i do i will be studying Psychology
Reply 4
AbbieWhitbread
I may be going staffs 2010, if i get the grades that is. If i do i will be studying Psychology

what points are you needing?
are you going to be on the stoke campus too?
x
I haven't been to open day yet but I might soon
I have staffs as my first choice and I'll be on the Stoke Campus doing Accounting Information Systems hopefully. I'm going to an open day in April and I'm travelling all the way from London :smile:
Reply 7
The open days are really good.
I went to one last saturday and it was so much fun haha!
the people are nice and my tutor (music journalism) seems really cool.
Its my first choice so im sending off for accomdation now and stuff :smile:
Reply 8
I've got a conditional to do Photography at Staffs, and am thinking about using it an an insurance! Its a really nice place and the facilities are really impressive =] x
Reply 9
I've got my interview for ParamedicScience next week.
So fingers crossed, if i get an offer i'll be on stroke campus :wink:
Reply 10
sellierose
I've got a conditional to do Photography at Staffs, and am thinking about using it an an insurance! Its a really nice place and the facilities are really impressive =] x

i was really impressed by the facillities too!
ive got my conditional too but im doing Journalism. you'll be on the stoke campus yeah??
xxx
stevie-leigh
what points are you needing?
are you going to be on the stoke campus too?
x

I need 240 points and yes. Stoke campus. I messed up my first year of A Level so finding this year pretty hard..
Reply 12
AbbieWhitbread
I need 240 points and yes. Stoke campus. I messed up my first year of A Level so finding this year pretty hard..

ahh no :frown: im sure youll do fine though!! :smile: have you been yet? if so, do you know where youd like to stay for accomdation because im wanting to just stay in standard halls but havent found anyone else that is :frown:
Reply 13
I shall be staying at the Stoke Campus as of September. Firmed Staffs today. Also got my accomodation letter today.
Reply 14
congrats
I got unconnditional offer to staffs on stoke campus and it's my first choice of unis to go to, just am unsure at the moment wether to go to uni.
Reply 16
unconditional will be at the stoke campus......... looks good firm choice and not as far from home as other choices haha x
Unconditional, psychology, stoke campus, firmed and sent accomodation letter yesterday! :smile:
Reply 18
i plan to go to staffs in september :smile: i have a interview for media and film production next week! went to the faculty open day today and was really impressed!!
sellierose

put it as a first choice, I'm a second year on the course and it is awesome, by far the best photography course I have seen based on the tutors and the amount you learn.

Latest

Trending

Trending