The Student Room Group
Reply 9741
bex285
The band is my life :colone:
You're mentoooo! :p:
mmm cola bottles :love:
i reeally need to stop eating :woo:

Je veux ton amour :colone:
How did everyone enjoy the English - the threads are uncharacteristically free of brickbats heading SQA's way. I'm just not used to it!

SAM
Reply 9743
mysqa
How did everyone enjoy the English - the threads are uncharacteristically free of brickbats heading SQA's way. I'm just not used to it!

SAM

Hopefully it stays this way for everyone and we have a great year :rolleyes:
ScoCmac
Hopefully it stays this way for everyone and we have a great year :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed.

Sorry, I'm being dense - how?
UGH. I just want to hibernate until September now.

The higher essay paper looked pretty good though. :colone:
Reply 9747

What's wrong with this thread? :hmmm:
Reply 9748
C274

Doesn't refresh fast enough :p:
C274

Nothing! It's just nearly finished, and we want to make the pleasure last :teehee:
AH English exam went really well. :biggrin: :biggrin:

The Harold Pinter question surprised me at first since it asked for only One for the Road and Mountain Language and discuss Pinter's dramatic presentation of political tyranny. Which makes sense since those two plays are the political ones, just a bit surprising since The Homecoming (the longest and with the most stuff in it out of the three plays) wasn't asked. The Janice Galloway question was ridiculous, but at least we only have to do essay. Such a weight off my back. :smile: Went to Pizza Hut with the class afterwards. :awesome:

ArcadiaHouse

Pedrobear

How did you guys do? :awesome:
Reply 9751
TheUnbeliever
Nothing! It's just nearly finished, and we want to make the pleasure last :teehee:

You want more experience with lasting pleasure?
Reply 9752
SAAS

Can you fill your parent's details online? I'm on page 20 lol

TheUnbeliever

It means click on the link, wait for the black thing to load, click the black button and shaboom you're in the room (assonance)

C274

Nowt :erm:

I fell asleep watching the news about David Camtwat, fell asleep, woke up "Omg downing street's been bombed?"...My dad put CSI on :awesome:
LuhLah
SAAS

Can you fill your parent's details online? I'm on page 20 lol

I filled out a separate form for them and sent it off so I'm not sure. I filled it out the first time with their details and when I came back to finish it the form was wiped and had changed so as not include parents' details online. I know what I just said makes no sense whatsoever...
Ended up going for a two and a half hour walk along the coast. It was nice. :yep:
rosie9391
Ended up going for a two and a half hour walk along the coast. It was nice. :yep:

Sounds relaxing, I like walking along the coast when I'm on holiday (we tend to stay in unfashionable places like the Solway coast) .

I went out for a random cycle this afternoon, went out to Ratho along the towpath (about 14/15 miles there and back), it was lovely in the sun. There is a massive hill to get to my house at the end though, and halfway up it there is a busy junction - a van started to pull
out but saw me and waited, this meant I had to really push it to get up so he didn't have to wait, he did apologise as I cycled past which was nice.
Portal's currently free, if anyone managed to miss buying it earlier...
Hm... Everyone in my boat claims to be free for the entirety of next Friday. What do they know that I don't? :holmes:

EDIT: Oh! Apparently I can't read. Lectures finish a week earlier than I thought they did.
Triple post because everyone else has better work ethics than I do. :huff:

ukdragon37

RL&FA

TheUnbeliever
Triple post because everyone else has better work ethics than I do. :huff:

RL&FA

It is simply undefined behaviour - i.e. it consumes the symbol but the transition is uncertain. Technically, the set of next states delta(state,symbol) is empty (page 14 + 15 of notes).

EDIT: In lectures, we just called it "being stuck" since the set of next states being empty precludes the machine from transitioning to any state, including staying on the one it was at.

Latest

Trending

Trending