The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
hugatree
Hmm I should start remembering the stores where I found them! Oh man, with my bad memory. :p: Better buy them all in the same store...

No wait... :confused:

Don't you keep them in the boxes? :eek:
Reply 41
Heels are the best thing ever ever ever.

To learn how to walk in them, wear them around your house with weights strapped to your ankles. Tones your calves at the same time :smile:
ha ha i do that but it is taking up so much space!!! iv do wat alfie does, shoe boxes with pictures and a short description on the front so i can find what i want easily
Reply 43
Juno
Don't you keep them in the boxes? :eek:

Should I? :redface:

I keep my 2 new pairs in boxes, not the other 3 or so (yes, I only have like 5 pairs incl. gym ones, wear 1 hehe), they're just in the garage... *hides*
Reply 44
hugatree

I keep my 2 new pairs in boxes, not the other 3 or so (yes, I only have like 5 pairs incl. gym ones, wear 1 hehe), they're just in the garage... *hides*

:eek: How do you live with only 5 pairs?!

I keep mine in the boxes. I find that way they don't get squashed and you know where they are.
Reply 45
Lauren
Heels are the best thing ever ever ever.

To learn how to walk in them, wear them around your house with weights strapped to your ankles. Tones your calves at the same time :smile:

Really? :biggrin: There's a funny idea... I have a very boyish sister I think I'd be the laughing stock of the household if I did... I'd like nice calves though...
Reply 46
hugatree

hehe, apparently Kimora Lee Simmons with lots and lots of shoes keeps them in tupperware containers with polaroids on the front. :wink:
Reply 47
Juno
:eek: How do you live with only 5 pairs?!

I keep mine in the boxes. I find that way they don't get squashed and you know where they are.

I'll leave the new ones in the box then. :wink: I just don't need more shoes, I only ever wear 2 pairs, max. 3 anyway! The other 2 are for winter and for running.
Reply 48
I have at least 20 pairs!
Reply 49
Juno
I have at least 20 pairs!

*faints* Why? You only need 3 or so...? :confused: Do you go out a lot?
Reply 50
Gwen
hehe, apparently Kimora Lee Simmons with lots and lots of shoes keeps them in tupperware containers with polaroids on the front. :wink:

LOL! :biggrin: Tupperware... life long guarantee... my mum swears by it, but those must be pretty huge boxes!
Reply 51
hugatree
*faints* Why? You only need 3 or so...? :confused: Do you go out a lot?

I don't see how you can only need 2 or 3 :s:
Reply 52
Heels are good for evenings and for leg lengthening..but I don't like wearing them all the time as I'm too tall I think really
Reply 53
wow...i love this thread! makes me realise why being a girl is such fun!!
i have like 38 pairs of shoes ... i dont know why i said like when i know exactly how many i have!! hehe!
Reply 54
kokopops
wow...i love this thread! makes me realise why being a girl is such fun!!
i have like 38 pairs of shoes ... i dont know why i said like when i know exactly how many i have!! hehe!

:eek:
I have... i have quite a lot too, actually :rolleyes: . But I only wear three of them, well at the moment only one pair - my sandals. Hmmm... all in all I have 9 pairs, I considered that loads but I guess it sort of pales in comparison with Juno's 20 and your 38. One or two other pairs that have not been thrown out yet but should be. Not as many as you, but I'm more of a jeans person, you don't want to know how many pairs of jeans I have :wink: (although I only really like 5 pairs of them best, the rest are ok I suppose, just not that comfortable).

BTW, where do you keep all those shoes? :confused:
Reply 55
I'm really really not good in heels, hardly ever wear them. You can get such beautiful flat styles now that I don't think there's any need to wear them if you don't want to. In an emergency, there's always kitten heels.
I can walk in heels fine. They just hurt. Any ideas for shoes which will make my size 7 feet look smaller and not give me blisters?
Reply 57
Am I the only one who really doesn't like kitten heels? I think they look weird and sort of...I don't know, just wrong! Either wear flats or normal heels, stop sitting on the fence!
Reply 58
Madelyn
Am I the only one who really doesn't like kitten heels? I think they look weird and sort of...I don't know, just wrong! Either wear flats or normal heels, stop sitting on the fence!

I think small heals can look good, but i don't personally like the look of tiny stiletto heels, if that's what kitten heels are. I think they look a bit weird. Better to have them a tiny bit chunkier if they are just small heels i think, so (if that's what you mean) you are not the only one :wink:
I love heals. I wear them whenever I can, even to college where I have to go up loads of steeps and there is a really steap hill, hehe. I like them so much cause I'm only 5 foot 4 so they make me taller and I feel more confident in them. I also find them easier to walk in them than flats and my trainers. Also they don't hurt that much. Well not as much as point work for ballet does so the pain of heels doesn't bother me that much.

Latest