The Student Room Group

What to wear for interview

I have an interview with the nhs as a support worker, what should I wear? I want to dress smart but not too smart that I look out of place. Help please.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Dreamsandwishes
I have an interview with the nhs as a support worker, what should I wear? I want to dress smart but not too smart that I look out of place. Help please.

Hi
Just wear something smart that'll feel great in okay as the man thing is you do a brilliant interview with view of getting a offer for the job.
Make sure you put your answers over clearly and if given opportunity at the end to ask them questions then do so.

You'll not look out of place okay, if you are female then wear a blouse and trousers with a jacket and not to excessive with high heels shoes.

NHS frontline dual nurse and midwife
Original post by Allyson2020
Hi
Just wear something smart that'll feel great in okay as the man thing is you do a brilliant interview with view of getting a offer for the job.
Make sure you put your answers over clearly and if given opportunity at the end to ask them questions then do so.

You'll not look out of place okay, if you are female then wear a blouse and trousers with a jacket and not to excessive with high heels shoes.

NHS frontline dual nurse and midwife

Sorry, should have added I am female.
Thank you
Original post by Dreamsandwishes
Sorry, should have added I am female.
Thank you

I gathered you were female applying for a job as a support worker as these are more female orientated.
You are welcome 🤗🤗
Good luck with the interview.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending