The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Adarah
BTW, where do you keep all those shoes? :confused:

Yeah, where? :confused: Mine are in the garage on a shelf, together with my mum's and sister's => no room!
Do you actually wear them all? And when?
Reply 61
kokopops
wow...i love this thread! makes me realise why being a girl is such fun!!
i have like 38 pairs of shoes ... i dont know why i said like when i know exactly how many i have!! hehe!

Yay. :biggrin:

38 pairs of shoes... I don't know whether to be jealous and faint or just faint. :p:
Reply 62
hugatree
Yay. :biggrin:

38 pairs of shoes... I don't know whether to be jealous and faint or just faint. :p:

Well, I guess if you have that many you can colour coordinate your shoes to match your scarf or something like that...
Reply 63
Madelyn
Am I the only one who really doesn't like kitten heels? I think they look weird and sort of...I don't know, just wrong! Either wear flats or normal heels, stop sitting on the fence!

:ditto:
Reply 64
Adarah
Well, I guess if you have that many you can colour coordinate your shoes to match your scarf or something like that...

:rofl:

My shoes would have to pink and purple stripes. :biggrin:
Reply 65
hugatree
:rofl:

My shoes would have to pink and purple stripes. :biggrin:

Well... one pair out of 38 might just be pink with purple stripes... at the very least you'd have one pair that's either pink or purple :p: .

my sandals are silver - I'd need a silver scarf... eh...

Or maybe you colour coordinate shoes with your handbags, only in that case you'd need 38 handbags of course... hmmm... how many handbags do you girls with 20+ shoes have?
Reply 66
Adarah
Well... one pair out of 38 might just be pink with purple stripes... at the very least you'd have one pair that's either pink or purple :p: .

my sandals are silver - I'd need a silver scarf... eh...

Or maybe you colour coordinate shoes with your handbags, only in that case you'd need 38 handbags of course... hmmm... how many handbags do you girls with 20+ shoes have?

LOL! :p: Latest fashion eh.

Hm, good questions, since I'm guessing they're all very much into fashion and rich... As for me, I have... err... *counts on fingers* 4. :redface: But I only use 1.
Reply 67
Kitten heels are good! I like sitting on the fence with them because it doesn't make me too tall but at least I'm wearing some sort of heel.
Reply 68
Sophdoph
Kitten heels are good! I like sitting on the fence with them because it doesn't make me too tall but at least I'm wearing some sort of heel.

That's what this whole thread was about. :wink: WHY do you feel like you need to wear heels? When do you wear your kitten heels?
Reply 69
:biggrin: Yeh I realised I'd just dragged it right back to the initial point. I don't feel like I need to, but I like to as I think it makes me legs look nice and it's fun to wear heels isn't it? Every now and again!
Reply 70
Sophdoph
:biggrin: Yeh I realised I'd just dragged it right back to the initial point. I don't feel like I need to, but I like to as I think it makes me legs look nice and it's fun to wear heels isn't it? Every now and again!

How does it make your legs look nice? Esp. if they're only 1cm high? :smile:
Hm I still haven't tried them on. I feel kinda silly walking around in them inside the house, I can just SEE my sister's face. :rolleyes:
Reply 71
im not very fashion concious(sp) - or rich, i have a lot of shoes which are gorge and have been bought in sales! im really lucky like that! my friends go mad, i go on like the 4th or 5th day of the sales and still get lubbly shoes! lol ... helps that i have small feet i guess and wear major heels! all my shoes are in boxes - some are in my halls at uni (winter shoes - boots and about 4pairs of trainers), the rest are in 2 of my wardrobes and under my bed! ... mum isnt impressed!! i just love shoes ... cant help it! and i dont have bags to match ... i seem to have a lot of sandals - which i wear with my indian clothes - need different colours to match!! ... i dont know how to explain it...i seem to go for like 2months without a new pair, and then in one shopping trip will buy 2, and the next day will buy 1! my record was something like 5pairs in a week!! yay :biggrin:
Reply 72
hugatree
How does it make your legs look nice? Esp. if they're only 1cm high? :smile:
Hm I still haven't tried them on. I feel kinda silly walking around in them inside the house, I can just SEE my sister's face. :rolleyes:

To me, they give my legs a better shape. Because I have really bloody long legs they can just look a bit..well..long!

But with a heel on and being ever so slightly tilted forward, they seem to look better, even if it's a small heel.
Reply 73
kokopops
my record was something like 5pairs in a week!! yay :biggrin:

LOL! :biggrin: Yeeees Sales Rule! I bought my two pairs of sandals in sales too 2 weeks ago or sth. Well, mum did. :wink:
Reply 74
Sophdoph
But with a heel on and being ever so slightly tilted forward, they seem to look better, even if it's a small heel.

Oooh right I had no idea. Cool thanks!
Reply 75
I love heels too! Only wear boots under a dress if the dress is knee length otherwise you will look silly.
Reply 76
Madelyn
Am I the only one who really doesn't like kitten heels? I think they look weird and sort of...I don't know, just wrong! Either wear flats or normal heels, stop sitting on the fence!

I don't like kitten heels! I can't walk in them as my ankles wobble
Reply 77
Xanthe
I love heels too! Only wear boots under a dress if the dress is knee length otherwise you will look silly.

Oh woops. :redface: *needs to find her somewhat shorter skirt*
Reply 78
kokopops
im not very fashion concious(sp) - or rich, i have a lot of shoes which are gorge and have been bought in sales! im really lucky like that! my friends go mad, i go on like the 4th or 5th day of the sales and still get lubbly shoes! lol ... helps that i have small feet i guess and wear major heels! all my shoes are in boxes - some are in my halls at uni (winter shoes - boots and about 4pairs of trainers), the rest are in 2 of my wardrobes and under my bed! ... mum isnt impressed!! i just love shoes ... cant help it! and i dont have bags to match ... i seem to have a lot of sandals - which i wear with my indian clothes - need different colours to match!! ... i dont know how to explain it...i seem to go for like 2months without a new pair, and then in one shopping trip will buy 2, and the next day will buy 1! my record was something like 5pairs in a week!! yay :biggrin:

i'm like that, i just have millions of pairs of shoes/boots, but i love them all. i don't spend that much money on them though, but i think you can get good bargains in sales- i love places that do buy one get one free in their sales, you can get like 2 pairs ofr £20 or something silly

lou xxx
Reply 79
omg just got my best sale shoes ever...a pair of pointy stilettos from dune...pinky lilacy colour ... £60 reduced to £15 ... also got some flipflops for £10 and a pair of cute nike trainers today ... thats like 3 pairs in about 20minutes! oops! but im proud!! hehehe

Latest