Woooo
I only drink 1 drink from each:

Starbucks:
Raspberry blackcurrant frappucino

Costa:
Raspberry iced tea

Caffe Nero:
Orange/banana/something else fruit smoothie

Ambiance wise, I like the comfy seats in Starbucks, but I like the atmosphere in Caffe Nero. I could happily relax with a book in Caffe Nero, but not Costa. Plus, I have nearly finished my Caffe Nero card thingy to get a free drink, I don't know if the others do that?
Costa for me :smile: but that's partly because it's the only one of the 3 in our town so I go there when I'm in town, and tend to stick with it when I'm out because I'm used to it!
Reply 189
Neither :biggrin:
I don't dislike them but I would rather my mother make me a nice cuppa.
Coffee Republic
Cafe Nero. It's always much quieter than costa/starbucks and the coffee and food it much nicer.

I cannot stand costa! I think it's because the two where I live are full of artificial lighting and just aren't very coffee shop - like.
I think it depends on the weather and my mood. When it's nice outside, I used to love sitting outside Starbucks with a book and an iced coffee because the strawberry and cream frappachino is just amazing :coma:. But Nero's iced coffees are better if you actually want caffine :yep:. I am not a fan of Costa though - I just don't find the coffee there up to the same standards as Starbucks.
Costa!! Starbucks puts me off because of all the 10 year old girls in there having a coffee because it's "cool".
I can't believe you all pay the extortionate amount for the displeasure of dining/drinking in these culturally devoid places.
Reply 195
None of them :smile:

There's a much better coffee shop where I live which serve much fresher tastier food and drink :biggrin:

Cafe Bolero ftw!
Reply 196
I hate going into any of those places, because I just know I'm getting shamefully ripped off when paying for my order. It's like buying popcorn at the cinema, I don't have freaking money to burn.

So, I pick Costa, if only for their gingerbread latte. :sogood:
Reply 197
Starbucks for cold drinks and frappucinos.
Costa for coffee.
Cafe Nero for their hot chocolate.

In terms of atmosphere, either Starbucks or Costa - I've always found Cafe Nero really busy. Although, they do a loyalty card which the others don't.
Reply 198
Starbucks, but only because they do gluten free sandwiches which are impossible to buy anywhere else!
How can you guys afford to buy such expensive drinks?
:frown:
I've never had one of these in my life.
I'm so poor I'm using the internet and heating in my local library.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending