The Student Room Group

Sayer Vincent recruitment

Morning everyone,

I was wandering if anyone has applied for the trainee accoutant role at Sayer Vincent? It's a small consultant and audit company (in comparison to the big 4) and takes on a certain amount of graduates each year. I have been invited to the assessment centre, and just really wanted to know if anyone has been to one of these for Sayer Vincent, and can fill me in of what is was like?

I'm guessing the maths test and the competency interview will be standard, but the schedule for the day also says case study?

Any help on this will be appreciated.

Thank you
Reply 1
JennyAsh
Morning everyone,

I was wandering if anyone has applied for the trainee accoutant role at Sayer Vincent? It's a small consultant and audit company (in comparison to the big 4) and takes on a certain amount of graduates each year. I have been invited to the assessment centre, and just really wanted to know if anyone has been to one of these for Sayer Vincent, and can fill me in of what is was like?

I'm guessing the maths test and the competency interview will be standard, but the schedule for the day also says case study?

Any help on this will be appreciated.

Thank you

I had a case study for Grant Thornton. Basically I was given an imaginary company and scenario and had some time to myself to read through and make some notes, then had to present my findings to a partner and go through any questions they had, so will probably be similar!
Reply 2
Hey JennyAsh

I've been invited to the assessment centre for sayer vincent. How did your assessment day go? Can you possibly provide me with some advice on what to expect on the day?

Thank you!
Reply 3
I've been invited too but won't be attending, just got PwC and GT offers :smile:

means one less competitor against you!

make sure you brush up on charities and relevant accounting services
I shall be going!
Reply 5
I would love any information that you guys could provide

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending