The Student Room Group

Morgan Stanley Off-Cycle Internship Online Test Results

Hi I just did the test and wanted to know if these results were good enough for an interview or not:

For SJT:
"Your responses to this assessment suggest, that compared to others, your behavioural strengths are somewhat aligned to this business unit. You are as likely as others to respond to situations in a way that leads to success in this role."

For Inductive Reasoning:
"Your performance score suggests that you performed in line with the requirements for the specific role you applied to."

For Numerical Reasoning:
"Your performance score suggests that you performed well
above the requirements for the specific role you applied to. Numerical reasoning is one of your key
strengths."

Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by muhamm
Hi I just did the test and wanted to know if these results were good enough for an interview or not:

For SJT:
"Your responses to this assessment suggest, that compared to others, your behavioural strengths are somewhat aligned to this business unit. You are as likely as others to respond to situations in a way that leads to success in this role."

For Inductive Reasoning:
"Your performance score suggests that you performed in line with the requirements for the specific role you applied to."

For Numerical Reasoning:
above the requirements for the specific role you applied to. Numerical reasoning is one of your key
strengths."

Thank you!

no one can tell, you just have to wait and see
I just did the tests yesterday night, likely the same role, and got good results. I think Morgan Stanley are more lenient than other firms in the weighting of their assessments - as they say in the results, they consider the entirety of the application. So if your CV, Cover letter + grades are good, there's a good chance that you could get an interview. But as the person said above, there is no definite way to know this for certain.
(edited 8 months ago)
For off-cycle programmes, you need a top university, A-Level grades and relevant divisional work experience (ideally at least 1 summer internship in the area you are applying to) and good test score to be screened for an interview.
anyone heard back for Morgan Stanley off cycle?
Original post by Slskzhsjahzhshs

No, have you?
Original post by CuriousChild-
No, have you?

Not yet, what did you apply for?
Not yet, what did you apply for?

I applied for the 2023 IB - Tech off-cycle internship, what about you?
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by CuriousChild-
I applied for the 2023 IB - Tech off-cycle internship, what about you?

Yeah I applied to the exact same position
Reply 9
Not yet, when did you apply?

Original post by muhamm
Not yet, when did you apply?

a while ago like august 10th
Original post by muhamm

For SJT:
Original post by muhamm

For SJT:

For Inductive Reasoning:

For Numerical Reasoning:
strengths."

Thank you!

Hey! I just got the exact same results for all the three. Did you manage to progress to an interview?
Reply 13
Original post by Investment guy
Hey! I just got the exact same results for all the three. Did you manage to progress to an interview?

I still don't know, I haven't had any update on my application yet.
Original post by Investment guy

I've heard interviews were sent out today, did you get an invite?
What happened guys lol? Did anyone progess? Also is it true that you need previous divisional internship experience for off-cycle internships?
Reply 16
did anyone get the VI? can you provide insight to what the questions were like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending