The Student Room Group

How if its CDE???

Just wanted to ask some question.I've got my AS results yesterday and it was very dissapointing.I've got C,D and an E.I realy tried very hard to put in my effort and to do my best.I'm about to sit for my A2 in November and got my oppurtunity to resit for my AS.I'm already half prepared for my A2.So,within 2 months is it possible to get BCC in my A-Levels by resitting for my AS and putting in more effort in A2?? what should i do??
Reply 1
What are you studying?

It's not the end of the world if you don't get A's and B's - a C, D and E are still all passes and not too bad for a first attempt! I can understand they're a bit dissapointing after you've work hard, but they could have been worse. Like you said, you can retake your As's and improve your grade if you want. It'll probably be a good idea to be honest because you'll know the exam format and what to expect, thus knowing what to prepare for and improve your grade. So, yes, go for the resits and push yourself harder if you want to improve your grade. Um, yeah, that's it. ^_^' It's possible to improve grades, just needs you to put the work in. ^_^
Reply 2
Yes, you can get those grades, as long as you work hard! :smile: For the subject that you got a grade E to get a grade C, it will be hard though.
It will be a lot of work to improve a grade in 2 subejcts and 2 grades in the third as well as all your A2 work, but if you put in the effort, you should be able to do it.
Reply 4
Hard work, but perfectly possible. :smile: Go for it :biggrin:

Latest