The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Brought this thread back now it's a bit later. We need something racy on TSR - but don't get too carried away. I'll be watching ^o) (and taking note :wink:)
Reply 2
They're having a sale on in La Senza (sp?) - they have a website somewhere - and they do some pretty saucy underwear and in the sale they're pretty cheap, too. ^_^
Reply 3
ooo yay, i can post now :smile:
Mmmmmm, blissy's sexy underwear.... :biggrin:
Reply 4
La senza has some nice stuff, from every day to glamour.
The stuff in La Senza is brilliant. Very good quality stuff and if you get the right things you can have your boyfriend worshipping everything about you :wink: .
Reply 6
Two words.

French knickers.

:smile:
avon does nice underwear, and sometimes in massvie sizes.
Reply 8
i bought some nice stuff from la senza.. (whats say too much.. someone might b reading who i don't want to :redface: )
Reply 9
blissy
Brought this thread back now it's a bit later. We need something racy on TSR - but don't get too carried away. I'll be watching ^o) (and taking note :wink:)

Sorry, I didn't really feel it was H&R material. If you and Dave want to have your own underwear show, go right ahead :rolleyes:
Reply 10
Go Agent Provocateur!
Reply 11
H&M do a good range plus its cheap!
Reply 12
Floozie by French and Frost is good too
Reply 13
From a males point of view i find french knickers best
Reply 14
jameso88

Explain, young man!
Reply 15
Geogger
Explain, young man!

careful with that whip geogger :p:
jameso88

Yeah alot of guys like french knickers for some reason. Some guys also like the useuall knickers as it makes them feel like they are doing something naughty as girls only really wear them to a certain age. Thongs and G-Strings are also liked as these are seen as sexy in the reaviling sence. That's what I've found out from guys I know anyway, other guys could be different though.
Reply 17
Sam_B
careful with that whip geogger :p:

It's for naughty boys only ! *raises it teasingingly at Sam_B*
Reply 18
Doom_and_Gloom
Some guys also like the useuall knickers as it makes them feel like they are doing something naughty as girls only really wear them to a certain age.

We do? :confused:
Doom_and_Gloom
Yeah alot of guys like french knickers for some reason.

I'm a girl, but the reason I prefer them is there's actually a lot of knicker for your money. Even though it's really a thong of sorts, they're a lot more subtle. You're still pretty covered up (though not very because you'd still be stood there in your underwear).

They're just classy, innit?
:biggrin:

Latest