The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
dogtanian
I'm a girl, but the reason I prefer them is there's actually a lot of knicker for your money. Even though it's really a thong of sorts, they're a lot more subtle. You're still pretty covered up (though not very because you'd still be stood there in your underwear).

They're just classy, innit?
:biggrin:

They make your bottom look a million times better too
Helenia
We do? :confused:

And I thought that they were called granny pants for a reason..

:confused:
Reply 22
blissy
*slaps bottom*
Reply 23
blissy

definitely better than thongs!
blissy

Oh yeah, that too.

I don't mind wiggling my tush in those knickers :biggrin:

And, finally, you can get them at not bad prices either on the high street. They're an all round winner in the knicker department.
Helenia
We do? :confused:

That's how guys see it anyway. They seem to think that once you are over this age you will wear things like G-Strings and thongs. I'm only stating what most of my guy mates think.
Reply 26
Doom_and_Gloom
That's how guys see it anyway. They seem to think that once you are over this age you will wear things like G-Strings and thongs. I'm only stating what most of my guy mates think.

An interesting perspective - so what about stockings?
Am I the only one that actually prefers thongs and g-stings? I find that french knickers are uncomfortable as they try and "ride up" where they aren't designed to go. Thongs and g-strings are designed to do it and feel more comfortable to me. Half the time I don't realise I'm wearing then unlike the french knickers I have.
Reply 28
Doom_and_Gloom

Yes, but your guy mates are probably 16, gagging for it and stupid. :p: I've never heard that from any men my age - thongs are all very well but I wouldn't want to wear them the whole time! There are lots of very nice normal style knickers around that don't scream "my boyfriend is a paedophile"
Reply 29
well the original poster wanted sexy underwear for her bf..... surely stockings count too?
Doom_and_Gloom
Am I the only one that actually prefers thongs and g-stings? I find that french knickers are uncomfortable as they try and "ride up" where they aren't designed to go. Thongs and g-strings are designed to do it and feel more comfortable to me. Half the time I don't realise I'm wearing then unlike the french knickers I have.

I can feel thongs riding up and assaulting me far more than French knickers. In fact, I can't feel them now.

Mind you, I rarely wear thongs, and I've never worn a G-string, so they feel very strange to me, whereas I wear French knickers a lot.

I'm just used to my underwear and you're used to yours :smile:
Geogger
well the original poster wanted sexy underwear for her bf..... surely stockings count too?

I think stockings are the kind of thing that not every bloke would like. I think I'd want to ask my bloke first if I were to take dressing up as far as that...
Reply 32
I don't really see the point of g strings. If you don't want VPL, go commando.
Helenia
Yes, but your guy mates are probably 16, gagging for it and stupid. :p: I've never heard that from any men my age - thongs are all very well but I wouldn't want to wear them the whole time! There are lots of very nice normal style knickers around that don't scream "my boyfriend is a paedophile"

No my guy mates are not "gagging for it" or stupid. However you've got me on the fact that most of them are 16. And no they are not paedophiles they just see it as a sweet thing. The whole innocent thing, the girl is still wearing what she was wearing when she was a child in a way. Children are supposed to be the symbol of innocence. Most of my guy mates are virgins you see and if a girl was wearing them they would see her as "innocent" even if she wasn't. It's odd but I understand them in away.
Reply 34
blissy
I don't really see the point of g strings. If you don't want VPL, go commando.
:eek: you're rude.
Reply 35
Doom_and_Gloom
No my guy mates are not "gagging for it" or stupid. However you've got me on the fact that most of them are 16. And no they are not paedophiles they just see it as a sweet thing. The whole innocent thing, the girl is still wearing what she was wearing when she was a child in a way. Children are supposed to be the symbol of innocence. Most of my guy mates are virgins you see and if a girl was wearing them they would see her as "innocent" even if she wasn't. It's odd but I understand them in away.

Show them a few pairs of Ann Summers' knickers and they might get a rude awakening :wink:

Perhaps not stupid. But definitely naive. :smile:
Ann Summers' pants are, well, pants.

Badly made, IMO.

And the only people you ever see in the shop are small groups of wide eyed fourteen year old boys.
Reply 37
I find jockstraps on a woman VERY sexy.
Reply 38
Helenia
Show them a few pairs of Ann Summers' knickers and they might get a rude awakening :wink:

Perhaps not stupid. But definitely naive. :smile:

or some hustlers ones.. the kickers in that shop are seriously dodgy.
oooo i love underwear especially sexy undies!!! my favourite thing to buy!!!

Latest