The Student Room Group

new hair colour.

hello! i have black hair not really black but black :P hehe and yes there are differnt shades.
i know quite a number of japanese guys ... seeing as i come from a japanese family.
and most of them have extreme hair styles from dirty blonde with white blond highlights to blue!
but what hair should i have
i want to keep the fringe but i dunno what colour i want. i want to have a change from boring black. help meeeee. i want it doen b4 i start college.
james x
ninevah
hello! i have black hair not really black but black :P hehe and yes there are differnt shades.
i know quite a number of japanese guys ... seeing as i come from a japanese family.
and most of them have extreme hair styles from dirty blonde with white blond highlights to blue!
but what hair should i have
i want to keep the fringe but i dunno what colour i want. i want to have a change from boring black. help meeeee. i want it doen b4 i start college.
james x

lets see how bout red highlights? what length is your hair? xoxo
Reply 2
its about 4 inches at the fringe
2 inches at the back n sides
n 5 inches at the top
Red and blue highlights would probably work really well with the black hair you have. It wouldn't look as dull that's for sure :smile:.
ninevah
its about 4 inches at the fringe
2 inches at the back n sides
n 5 inches at the top

yeah red and some blue highlights would be nice.....or either or depends on your taste really..... and it would make you stand out from the crowd xoxo
Reply 5
oo i duno i woulda got a mousy type blond with relaly light highlights but apparently thats not the done thing now. hmmmm. LOL ill consider red tho... but i had that once and it faded really quickly and it was gone by 3 months.
Reply 6
what hair style should i go for tho i wana gro my fringe and slightly at the back but by hair grows really slower and more to the side hmmm. and with it does get long it just gets all erm "bunchy" and bulky.
ninevah
oo i duno i woulda got a mousy type blond with relaly light highlights but apparently thats not the done thing now. hmmmm. LOL ill consider red tho... but i had that once and it faded really quickly and it was gone by 3 months.

but blonde can turn green if dyed into black hair if your not careful xoxo

Latest