The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Really depends on state of mind but never more than 10 mins
So how long does it take for guys to orgasm through a blow job? I tried it once and gave up cos I was embarrassed that he didn't orgasm! Luckily we were probs both too drunk to notice but I wondered how long I should keep trying for?!?
Have never had an orgasm, when it's getting close it becomes too intense and I make him stop. It has been like this for two years, don't think I'll ever be able to get past it. :frown:
There's one position where I ALWAYS orgasm so usually when I'm with my guy (**** buddy, not boyfriend) we use loads of different positions for a while until he's almost ready then he moves me on top and we can both come :smile: Once I'm on top usually about 10seconds :P
Happy times! :smile:
I can orgasm okish by myself (20-30 mins) but my boyfriend can't do it. We haven't had sex yet, so it's mainly fingering/oral, but however hard I try, I just can't orgasm, and it's starting to really get to both of us. Any help at all? If it helps, he is my first proper boyfriend, and we are quite inexperienced (both virgins), so is is him or me? I've tried helping him with what I like, and I can get really close, but I can't go over the edge for some reason. Any help?

Latest