The Student Room Group

A-grade model answers for PSYA3 and PSYA4 (AQA A New Spec)

Hi folks. Does anyone happen to have any A-grade model answers? I'm quite crap at essays, so I would really appreciate if you guys could share some essays, so i can pinpoint where I'm falling short. I would prefer if they were for the following modules: eating behaviour, gender, relationships, schizophrenia and addiction.

Thanks.

Will also give rep. :smile:
I have one on eating behaviour I can scan, you want me to PM it to you?
I have a few i think :smile: PM me and i'll send you some. :smile:
Does anyone have a sort of plan they use for each essay? I feel like I just throw down whatever comes into my head :rolleyes:
taperjeangirl!
Does anyone have a sort of plan they use for each essay? I feel like I just throw down whatever comes into my head :rolleyes:

If you give me your email address I'll send you a the plan I created for my friend last night, hahaha. Admittedly it is used for philosophy & ethics but I use the same structure for psychology as well.

@ACDC.
I had a look through my folders and if you give me your email address I can mail you two essays I have for schizophrenia that got good grades - I can tell you the exact marks possibly.
I've also got one for addiction but I haven't got the grade back yet so I don't know how I did ;]
I can't help you with the PSYA3 ones though, sorry!

If anyone wants stuff for biorhythms, sleep & sleep disorders, aggression and cognitive development I have some stuff :]

xx
sophie_snail
If you give me your email address I'll send you a the plan I created for my friend last night, hahaha. Admittedly it is used for philosophy & ethics but I use the same structure for psychology as well.

x

xx

Thanks a lot! :biggrin: I'll PM you now.
Coolbeans :biggrin:
Recieved it, I'm about to go babysitting so hopefully I'll be able to get internet connection and send it, if not I'll do it tomorrow.
Hope y'all have a good evening!
xx
Reply 7
ACDC
Hi folks. Does anyone happen to have any A-grade model answers? I'm quite crap at essays, so I would really appreciate if you guys could share some essays, so i can pinpoint where I'm falling short. I would prefer if they were for the following modules: eating behaviour, gender, relationships, schizophrenia and addiction.

Thanks.

Will also give rep. :smile:

http://store.aqa.org.uk/qual/gce/pdf/AQA-2180-W-TRB-CEXWPSYA34.PDF

that is from the website itself, it has all the modules covered in psya3 & 4 with examiners comments, hope that helps :smile:
Reply 8
caton4law
http://store.aqa.org.uk/qual/gce/pdf/AQA-2180-W-TRB-CEXWPSYA34.PDF

that is from the website itself, it has all the modules covered in psya3 & 4 with examiners comments, hope that helps :smile:

Thanks for the link and thanks all for offering to send essays.
Reply 9
taperjeangirl!

haha, im the same
I shall pm/email you guys respectively with my essay plan :biggrin: :biggrin:
Hopefully I should be able to get on tonight!
Hope y'all having a good day!! Ahhh nearly easter :biggrin:
Reply 11
sophie_snail
I shall pm/email you guys respectively with my essay plan :biggrin: :biggrin:
Hopefully I should be able to get on tonight!
Hope y'all having a good day!! Ahhh nearly easter :biggrin:

Would you be able to PM your essay plans please? :smile:
'Vikki
']Would you be able to PM your essay plans please? :smile:

Just the essay plan or my essays I wrote on schizophrenia (there's 2) which recieved high grades.
xx
Reply 13
sophie_snail
Just the essay plan or my essays I wrote on schizophrenia (there's 2) which recieved high grades.
xx

I haven't done the topic on schizophrenia, but do you have anything on bio rhythms, aggression, relationships, depression or anomalistic psych you could send me? Please :smile:
Reply 14
Could you plz plzz get at me as well with the sources..
anything on relationships/ bio-rhythms/aggression/schizophrenia/anomalistic
i'm in a bit of crisis atm
Plz
Reply 15
Any A grade essays on intense fandom and desision making (media) plzz...im in crisis!
If anyone has any essay plans or model essays/answers for psya4, feel free to send me them :') I could give you my e-mail through private message and send some of mine in return. Just wanna get a really good idea of structure basically

Latest

Trending

Trending