The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm not too fond of it. Round my way, they always wear really manky looking ones, and that's just manky
Reply 21
showing your boxer shorts originated some time in the swinging 60s in the bronx. urban youths did so to show that their waists were sickly thin to passers by, in the hope that they would spare them a few coins to keep them alive. hence, in following this fashion people model themselves on the desparately poor. in my book, this is very pompous, and i would have nothing to do with such scumbags.
Reply 22
loads of my guy friends wear there trousers low, i don't see a problem with it, on some guys its quite cute, my pants are always on show, not exactly by choice, but becuase my jeans are old and ive lost weight so my jeans just fall down, my belt only just perches them on my hips lol its not too bad, i don't wear thongs and my pants always match with what im wearing.
Reply 23
I don't like it when guys wear their jeans really low, but as long as your jeans aren't low and are worn at "normal" height then you'll probably get the band showing anyway, and you're only liable to be seeing that if you lift your t-shirt up for some reason and I think thats perfectly fine and even looks sexy depending on the boxers/body of the guy :p: .
Reply 24
I try not to but i cant help it, my Jeans are loose and even with a belt they just sit on my hips. If they are visible it is just by accident.
Reply 25
I have zero clue where to wear my jeans on my body, nevermind anything else. Liek redroadkill I wear my boxers on my stomach, but below belly button etc.

However, since i'm a overweight, if I was to wear my jeans on my natural waistline (which I assume is at the belly button?) then it doesn't flatter my body at all - but if I wear them lower (top of my hips, but above my arse!) then I think at least it flatters my body more, but then you see my boxers - ah, how complicated :rolleyes:
Reply 26
I thought the trend originated from male prostitutes. It was the 'secret' way of informing prospective female clients that they are up for it. At least that's what my dad told me. I wonder how he knows that. :confused: :eek:
Reply 27
Looks crap. Wouldn't dream of doing it myself.
I find it hot if I think the guy looks good anyway :biggrin: . To see them like that makes me start wondering about certain things shall we say :wink: . I like to see a white or black pair as they are just the best and you know the guys got style as they aren't wareing stupid colours :smile: . I like my guy to have style and I do find the showing of boxers sexy and stylish. Alot of the guys at my college (and this is at a private college) wear their trousers like this and alot of the girls like it.
Reply 29
tate
i don't wear thongs and my pants always match with what im wearing.

lol, well color coordinated. i like it :wink:. girls showing their thongs is just sick i think. especially g-strings. hate them so much. a girl in my school always wore one everyday and i saw it most day cos she always wore short tops to reveal it. the worst thing was that she want good looking so im sure she did it to attract the guys.

if girl want to show us their g-sting, i think its better they just do this :bootyshak :smile: . afterall you can practically see it. hehe
~the_one~
On some guys its hot, only when you see the band of the boxer not the whole bloody arse. Oh and guys if you wear your trousers low make sure that your not wearing your most moth eaten holey pair of boxers erghh, at least wear some calvin kleins or armani boxer mm sexy

:ditto:
Reply 31
on some guys is tight, but when the whole damn arse is showing, its not cool anymore
but, i reallly prefer no boxers showing, much more gentleman like. :biggrin:
Reply 32
Hehe.. I like it on men (obviously depending if they're fit and if the boxers are nice..) and with some of my baggier jeans the waistband bit of my (girl :biggrin:) boxers shows. I do know someone who wears their trousers so low that half of their boxers is revealed.. that's just taking it a little far.
Reply 33
i know a boy who sometimes has his pants UNDER the butt...although he is quite handsome.. :love:
Reply 34
sometimes hot. mainly looks like they're trying too-hard
Reply 35
meh as long as the guy is cute i think it's totally hot - especially in skatery types
Reply 36
Its ridiculous!
The people who do this obviously want to be looked at like some 'bad boy'.
The only thing is, people like me actually tap them on the shoulder and state there trousers are falling down, to which they actually pull them up! LOL.

I even done it yesterday to a chap in Camden whose trousers where so far down I saw the leg line of his boxers. This has to be public indecency, and I have to say must be rather disconcerting for women.

It's disgusting - stop it.
Reply 37
can look good, but not on everyone, some guys look pityful :redface:

Latest