The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 1
hey.i dont really know any thing bout them, but we got shown round those halls. They didnt look bad at all, and they had ensuite too. There was a nice social area for the flat with kitchen n sitting area all together. Did you have to wait for results to get to manchester, or did u have an unconditional offer...just i havent heard anything.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
HollyJa
hey.i dont really know any thing bout them, but we got shown round those halls. They didnt look bad at all, and they had ensuite too. There was a nice social area for the flat with kitchen n sitting area all together. Did you have to wait for results to get to manchester, or did u have an unconditional offer...just i havent heard anything.

I got my results to go (don't know how!!) and only got the accomm thru this morning so i wouldnt worry too much- they'll have loads to send out wont they. sure u'll hear from them soon enuf... what u studying? Oh and when u got shown round them did they have like a proper shower or was it just some little hole in the floor?x

Latest

Trending

Trending