The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Just ring MMU up and the admissions team will give you it over the phone :smile: but normally its in the top left of the confirmation letter you receive from MMU as thats where mine was :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Oh thank you, so i will recivie a letter from MMU aswell as UCAS then? :smile: i'll just give them a ring i think!

Reply 3
jayywright
Hey guys,
i have just received my confirmation letter from UCAS and now i want to apply for accommodation so i can get it all sorted, however i don't seem to have an MMU id number which it says should be on the welcome letter, so i'm a tad confused. Will i receive a letter from MMU with all this relevant information on?

Thanks in advance chaps :-)

When you originally applied to MMU you should have recieved some sort of correspondence (the letter confirming the conditional/unconditional offer of a place). Near the top of that letter there will be a unique MMU ID number, that number will stay with you throughout the application process (presumably the first year as well). This was the case for me anyway, I'm presuming that you have received a letter from MMU...
I didn't recieve a letter with the id. So I phoned up, and they gave me an email address. I emailed requesting my number and they emailed my id back to me the same day! :biggrin:
Pinkaddiction23
I didn't recieve a letter with the id. So I phoned up, and they gave me an email address. I emailed requesting my number and they emailed my id back to me the same day! :biggrin:

Then you get a letter without ID? because i just get one offer now, is there some problems with my USAC? but i sent my apply one month...so i confuse what i can do now...
kitten melody
Then you get a letter without ID? because i just get one offer now, is there some problems with my USAC? but i sent my apply one month...so i confuse what i can do now...

No you will received a letter from MMU with your MMU ID on normally sent when they have given you an offer but as you point out a problem with your UCAS i would ring UCAS up tomorrow and find out what the problem is if there is a problem with your application. As if a problem with your application then possible it wont have been sent to MMU .. what does it say on your UCAS account online??

Alternatively ring MMU admissions up and ask if they have received your application or email them on [email protected]
kitten melody

No I didn't receieve a letter at all. I phoned up and they said to email them requesting the id. So I did and they sent it back :smile:
jojospacemunky
No you will received a letter from MMU with your MMU ID on normally sent when they have given you an offer but as you point out a problem with your UCAS i would ring UCAS up tomorrow and find out what the problem is if there is a problem with your application. As if a problem with your application then possible it wont have been sent to MMU .. what does it say on your UCAS account online??

Alternatively ring MMU admissions up and ask if they have received your application or email them on [email protected]

i just receive one of five applications...and i have sent application one month. so maybe i can wait them and till i get my mark...
Pinkaddiction23
No I didn't receieve a letter at all. I phoned up and they said to email them requesting the id. So I did and they sent it back :smile:

Did you got a conditional offer on ucas? i don't get the offer on ucas, so i wonder should i phone up?
kitten melody
Did you got a conditional offer on ucas? i don't get the offer on ucas, so i wonder should i phone up?

Yeah I did. Maybe you should chase that up! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending