The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's so obvious you're an insecure 'white' kid pretending to be a Viet girl! :laugh:
Reply 41
YL_LDN
No you idiot. You give up on yourself because you're a worthless piece of flesh and bone, a perfect example of the docile **** stain Chinese parenting produces.

My word of advice, grow a backbone or the natives will walk all over you. Take, and never look back. Trouble is, every ******* one of you are like this, we need leaders ffs and you're being a dicksuck.

you're such an angry little chinaman lol
Reply 42
LaughingBro
It's so obvious you're an insecure 'white' kid pretending to be a Viet girl! :laugh:

Seriously, I'm Vietnamese girl and not pretending
Reply 43
PAPAdawg
you're such an angry little chinaman lol

Yeah, and you're a racist ****. Ugly ****. Have fun exploiting the stupid bimbo's like the op, just make sure you have your wallet full arsecrease cos they're not banging you for your looks.

U mad i just styled all over u brah and still had time for a pot noodle?
^ that PAPAdawg is a retarded weirdo!
Reply 45
YL_LDN
Yeah, and you're a racist ****. Ugly ****. Have fun exploiting the stupid bimbo's like the op, just make sure you have your wallet full arsecrease cos they're not banging you for your looks.

U mad i just styled all over u brah and still had time for a pot noodle?

lol love the fact you and laughingbro both think i'm racist. ur just been over defensive. i think you're both angry and bitter and i dont like that, hence my criticism. dont take criticism to equal racism. they're different. i dont have a problem with your race.

and just cos i like asian girls big deal. they're hot and if all yellow men are as pissed off as u 2 then no wonder they lovin takin the white dick up their little butts so much
Reply 46
PAPAdawg
lol love the fact you and laughingbro both think i'm racist. ur just been over defensive. i think you're both angry and bitter and i dont like that, hence my criticism. dont take criticism to equal racism. they're different. i dont have a problem with your race.

and just cos i like asian girls big deal. they're hot and if all yellow men are as pissed off as u 2 then no wonder they lovin takin the white dick up their little butts so much

yeah, no wonder, keep them, i don't give a ****. breed some half breed chav *****. you hot bastard. ****** clown.
x_dwin_ffeimys_x
nooo, not to me anyway, I'm not to keen on british...fav is spanish/italian though, then wouldnt say balck is better than oriental :smile:

Okay, well that's cool. But it seems you are an exception. Because you never see a white girl with an Oriental guy.

Hell, there is even a group on facebook saying that if you meet a half Oriental, then mum is always the Oriental parent lol.
That PAPAdawg is a chav, no point debating with them scums. Even their own people hate them!
ngan_ta2001
Again, I'm a Vietnamese girl studying in a sixth form college.
I'm always wondering what British boys are thinking about Asian girls. I know it's kind of stupid things to think of but I still do :frown:
With me, I dont know why I found that every British boys is handsome and cute. Maybe It's because I'm Asian and used to Asian beauties? It's maybe because different culture?
I like a British boy and then cant tell him as I'm too shy and worried too much abt what he's thinking about me!!! I know it's crazy :frown:
You guys, please give your opinions about what're you thinking about Asian boys/ girls?
Thank you so much :smile:

everyone loves and oriental/asian girl (far east), the british male always have a fantasy about far eastern girls

don't be worried I'm sure he'll like you, just ask you won't know yill you ask him,
I'm East Asian and I don't see what's the big deal about Oriental girls. There's pretty and ugly people in every race!
YL_LDN
Correction, British women don't like any Asians at all and very few like blacks. Because men and women are fundamentally different. Men are men, they'd bang anything they can a lot of the time. It's life, i'm not complaining, although it's made me racist in a way and towards my own race's women who don't see that they are being used.

I say cultures like Pakistan's are correct, disowning etc the whores and stuff who bang any white guy indiscriminately they see like the OP is putting across.

Disagree! I've fancied a few asian guys, both oriental and southern asian. While it is true that I've liked more white guys, it is also true that there are far more white guys in my life in general. I would say race doesn't make much difference really.
oriental = tight pussy

Latest

Trending

Trending