The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Carlos The Villan
No I just hate Leeds almost as much as Birmingham, long as Leeds stay down less like to be trouble at half the Championship grounds.

Now thats where you show your lack of knowledge, please name the trouble that Leeds have CAUSED over the past few years. Most clubs want us in the championship for the simple fact that we fill their grounds.
What about when some of your fans charged at the Ipswich fans at the end of last season just because they scored the goal which near enough condemned you to League one.
2-0 to Doncaster already, a penalty and an own goal. Southend somehow missed practically an open goal.
3-0 :eek:
Save some goals for the scum in the final :frown:
Yeah I know 4-0 now, I hope they ain't peaked too soon. The amazing thing is the Southend fans are still making more noise.
5-0 now, it's a rout. A hatrick for James Coppinger.
Best Fans In The Football League - We Got Louder The More We Were Losing! :d
Full credit to the Southend fans tonight, they never stopped singing even when 5-0 down.
Luton Town could face a similar fate to Leeds United

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11719_3565572,00.html
Luton admit they are unlikely to receive confirmation of their potential 15-point penalty until the start of June.

The Hatters went into administration back in November and, despite the LTFC2020 group agreeing to buy the troubled club in January, the process was held up by Leeds' appeal over their extra 15-point penalty.

However, after the decision was taken to confirm the sanction for Leeds not exiting administration with a Creditors Voluntary Agreement (CVA), earlier reports had suggested that Luton would face the same deduction.

But The Hatters have now revealed that they remain uncertain about any punishment for next season.

A club statement said: "Following the rejection of the CVA, LTFC2020 has made our application to the Football League to exit administration without a CVA under their 'exceptional circumstances' procedure.

"This was the procedure followed by Leeds United and resulted in a further 15-point deduction for them.

"Our completed application reached the Football League before the verdict of the arbitration panel into the Leeds case was announced.

"Consequently, we are now liaising with the Football League on the final stages of exiting the administration process.

"However, neither Luton Town Football Club nor LTFC2020 Ltd have received any official confirmation of this points penalty from the Football League.

"LTFC2020 Ltd are currently in discussion with the Football League and do not expect to know the outcome until early next month, at which point the factual situation will be publicised."
Rochdale beating Darlington 2-1 on the day and it's 3-3 overall with 10 minutes left, game on.
Rochdale have a man sent off, penalties are looming.
Rochdale go to Wembley winning 5-4 on penalties.
sooty1230 must be the perfect speller and the best football fan:wink: :rolleyes:
Oh well here we go with Stockport and Wycombe.
We all hate Leeds Scum,
We all hate Leeds Scum,
We all hate Leeds Scum,
We all hate Leeds Scum!

Both sets of supporters sang that for ages last night!
Goal already for Stockport
And Stockport are at Wembley to face Rochdale.
So:
Hull v Bristol C
Doncaster v Leeds
Stockport v Rochdale

Exciting stuff :teeth:
i predict....hull, leeds and stockport.....allthough i want it to be bristol c, donny and rochdale lol

Latest