The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Rimipie
you're wrong! :mad:

He looks the same age as my little brother who's 11.
Posted this on my FB earlier for all my colleagues to have a laugh at. What a ****. Justin- don't worry, it's just a language. Nothing important you know :rolleyes:
Ha, thanks for the vid :biggrin:
lol what an idiot
I like basketball if thats what you're askin!
Was chillin in the park today, a 12 year old kid on a bicycle came up to me and my friend and randomly began singing the 'rap' part of Justin Bieber's 'Baby'. Possibly the funniest moment of my life so far.
HAHAHAHA

cringe
Retard....
milesofsea
He probably thought it was something to do with germs.

Wha??

but tbh the only words he needed to know in life were "love" "baby" and "forever" (lyrical genius)

Spoiler

Justin Bieber is a faggot anyway.
lm_wfc
He's 12.

:sexface: I'm 13. :mmm: Guess it's fine for me then.

Respect the Bieber gloss!

Reply 191
This is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.
Reply 192
We don't say that in America :rofl: Kid should've stayed in school and learned about Hitler and WWII.
MissW
This is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

I think it was kinda cute. :cute:
OMG! That is madness...
"bieber" is German for basketball? that question is as stupid as bieber's answer :facepalm:

to add to the fun of it: anybody aware of what "bi(e)ber" actually means in German?

... a hint :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 196
im so academic
I think it was kinda cute. :cute:

It kind of makes me worry about their education system, though! How can someone not know what 'German' means? :eek3:
MissW
It kind of makes me worry about their education system, though! How can someone not know what 'German' means? :eek3:

So?

What about the uneducated chavs of Britain?

At least he's cute and is doing very well as a singer.
Prussianking666
She's canadian so doubt it.

Well yes, but almost all white Americans and Canadians are descended from European immigrants. The native North Americans weren't white like the white Americans are today.

With a name like Bieber, isn't it obvious there's some German ancestry in there?
the cute ones are never the brightest...

Latest