The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Jingers
Think it might have been the way we were taught then, cos I've never heard anyone say America when talking about continents. I always hear Americas.

'The Americas' or simply America. The United States of America and America are two different things but people usually shorten the United States of America to simply America.
icn06
He does not sound like he is from the deep south :eek3:

Lol it's like Americans who assume everyone in england speaks like the queen. it does exist!
Reply 122
im so academic
Aww! So cute! :cute:

Who cares if he doesn't know what "German" is. I still find it cute.

In fact, it just makes him cuter. :hugs:

I don't love him, but awwwww!

So cute! :cute:

He's the definition of cute.

He's so cute!

Anyways, for all the haters in this thread, he's going to do better than all of you. :hmmm:

So cute! :cute:

I'm going to watch it loads of time.

Thanks OP!

So you're 12 years old then?
Reply 123
But he is of German origin!
Reply 124
AWWWWWWWWWW he's so cute, there was probably a misunderstanding, I LOVE YOU JUSTIN, IF YOU'RE READING THIS MARRY ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ :suith: :suith: :suith:
i feel like listening to his album now:heart:

justinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :suith:

justin :suith:

Reply 125
Jingers
It's a different genre of music, but it's a very similar situation to all 3 I've named. Bow Wow, Romeo and Lil Wayne all started off roughly at 11, and they relied mostly on their looks, teenage fans etc.

In their youth, they all aimed their music at girls/teens, and, with the exception of Lil Wayne who does it half and half, I don't think they'll change their target audience to something different... other than making it more mature so as to match their audiences now, as well as people younger.

I can't predict the future, but I'd say Stalin is right in his predictions that Justin Bieber's career will take a nosedive. Bear in mind that he has only very modest musical abilities, and hardly any compositional skill. Like many pop acts, his music only works because it's packaged up by a team around him.

This is fine, for a while. But there will come a point when he can't be marketed any more. He's not the sort of person to be a 'heart throb' in 2-3 years time, since his looks depend on the 'cute' factor - which is fine when you're 16, but makes you look puny when you're 18+.

I don't think he'll end up in the ******* if he keeps his living standards to a low level in the future, but that's a big 'if'. I'd say his best bet is to transition to something like kids TV in a coupe of years' time. He might be able to get by as a presenter on Nickolodeon or something.
d123
So you're 12 years old then?

+1 and you're there. :smile:
Bramlow
I can't predict the future, but I'd say Stalin is right in his predictions that Justin Bieber's career will take a nosedive. Bear in mind that he has only very modest musical abilities, and hardly any compositional skill. Like many pop acts, his music only works because it's packaged up by a team around him.

This is fine, for a while. But there will come a point when he can't be marketed any more. He's not the sort of person to be a 'heart throb' in 2-3 years time, since his looks depend on the 'cute' factor - which is fine when you're 16, but makes you look puny when you're 18+.

I don't think he'll end up in the ******* if he keeps his living standards to a low level in the future, but that's a big 'if'. I'd say his best bet is to transition to something like kids TV in a coupe of years' time. He might be able to get by as a presenter on Nickolodeon or something.

:rofl:

I'll admit, his career will rocket down when his voice breaks.

Urgh, the "deep voice" versions of the song. :yuck:
Rimipie
AWWWWWWWWWW he's so cute, there was probably a misunderstanding, I LOVE YOU JUSTIN, IF YOU'RE READING THIS MARRY ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ :suith: :suith: :suith:
i feel like listening to his album now:heart:

justinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :suith:

What's your favourite songs? :p:
Aww! He's wearing pink lipgloss! :p:

Reply 130
awwww how sweet
Reply 131
im so academic
What's your favourite songs? :p:

lmao EVERY SINGLE ONE!
but especially especially i like

baby
somebody to love
that should be me
pick me
one less lonely girl

:suith:

what about you?
loool idiot
Rimipie
lmao EVERY SINGLE ONE!
but especially especially i like

baby
somebody to love
that should be me
pick me
one less lonely girl

:suith:

what about you?

I like:

Never Let You Go
Down To Earth
Baby
One Less Lonely Girl + the French version. :heart:
Reply 134
Why does this guy get so much attention?

7 pages. Lol wtf.
It might be the phrasing and not the word "German"? I dunno...

I know someone who looks a bit like him but not underage.
Reply 136
nolongerhearthemusic
It might be the phrasing and not the word "German"? I dunno...

I know someone who looks a bit like him but not underage.

you say you know someone who looks like him...tell me more :ninja:
AzureMews
They're two different? Lulz.
People just think they're one.

Nope, read the article. Some models treat North and South as distinct continents whilst others treat them as a single continent called America. 'Lulz' as you put it... :curious:
Reply 138
im so academic
I like:

Never Let You Go
Down To Earth
Baby
One Less Lonely Girl + the French version. :heart:

ooooh french version, i'mma have a listen to that

btw to all those insulting justin: jealousy is a disease, GET WELL SOON BITCHES
Rimipie
you say you know someone who looks like him...tell me more :ninja:

You wouldn't like him, he looks overage.

Actually I just went on Facebook to have a little looky and he doesn't look much like him at all any more. I think it was just the hair colour and style and kind of plain ovally face.

Latest