The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
hmm I wonder if any guys out there like Chanel?
i got a bottle of Chance Chanel (the only perfume ive ever had) on my 16th bday..i kinda realised u need an age to carry it off :s
Reply 21
indy_punk
hmm I wonder if any guys out there like Chanel?
i got a bottle of Chance Chanel (the only perfume ive ever had) on my 16th bday..i kinda realised u need an age to carry it off :s

Its nice, but id say your style and your personality is far more important than what fragrance you wear :smile:
Reply 22
I wear blue "Ralph" in the summer and my boyfriend loves it because i wore it when we first got together. I wear "Beautiful" by Estee Lauder in the winter and he loves that too. :smile: Go to the perfume counter in Boots, they're very helpful and take someone with you. I take my mum becuse she always gives an honest opinion.
Reply 23
Lacoste Touch of Pink is very nice (i thought people would think i was a charv if I bought it coz Lacoste has a few negative charv connections but its lush), and also CK1 summer, its very fresh and a bit... whats the word... zingy lol!
i love eau dynamistique by clarins, so fresh and clean smelling
Reply 25
I don't really wear perfume, but I do wear "body splashes" - esp. one from Victoria's Secret called Love Spell ... soooooo yummy

can anybody explain the diff between body splashes and perfumes to me?
Reply 26
I think Issay Miyake (spelt correctly?) smells really nice on my gf. I bought it for her birthday, and she liked it too :smile:.
henryt
I think Issay Miyake (spelt correctly?) smells really nice on my gf.

i wear that as well, gorgeous, i also love fendi theorema for men
dede
I don't really wear perfume, but I do wear "body splashes" - esp. one from Victoria's Secret called Love Spell ... soooooo yummy

no idea, don't know what a body splash is?
Reply 29
errmm ... let me check ...the label says it "lightly moisturizes and soothes skin after the shower or bath, or anytime you want the lavishly lust scent of Love Spell."
I guess it's like a body mist? or body spray?

it's this: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=SC-184924&page=3&cgname=OSFRGWOMZZZ&rfnbr=2274&pn=false

cept mine's a different scent.
Reply 30
FunkykindaGal
I use 'Beautiful' by Estee Lauder, always have done and always will do.

love that perfume. when i smell it i want to go closer to her in an unknowing way :wink:
J'adore and Pure Poisen by Chrisitian Dior
and my new favorite...Very Irresistable by Givenchy!
Reply 32
carla18
Ralph Lauren cool blue for girls is gorgeous....really summery and girly!

yep, i like this too. i hve got the male version and i attract a lot of attention from my girl friends. they practically smell me to death
Reply 33
Burberry Brit for women....not overpowering and i love it! :smile: (and so does my bf! :wink: )xx
FunkykindaGal
I use 'Beautiful' by Estee Lauder, always have done and always will do.

I hope you buy a new bottle at some point in your life :wink:
dede

i think the difference is that with body splashed, the smell fades quicker than with perfume.
im not 100% sure

i wear perfume and wake up in the morning still smelling of that perfume.
Reply 36
The yummiest perfume is maybe baby by benefit. It really works the charms ;-)
Reply 37
Amor Amor by Cacherel is lovely!

Latest