The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Road to perdition
........ when the dad dies.
Reply 81
MightyMe.
American History X - Every time!

Thank god someone came up with a sensible answer and didn't just say a **** ing kids film.

American History X is heart breaking.
Reply 82
exursist
Green Mile......I dont even wanna talk about it!!!

The only movie to ever make me shed a tear.

this
Anyone who doesn't shed a tear for this has either seen horrible things or is simply a robot
Marley and me haha.
Oo and My girl as well. I always cry at a certain part in that.:o:
Oo Titanic as well when Jack dies, it's sad at the end as well but nice at the same time when they are reunited.
PS I love you as well. With the last letter. :frown:
Reply 84
nofish4u
Gladiator when maximus dies and thinks about his family dying :P i sound so gay

Lol, I came into the room when my brother was watching it at that point, I was like how's it sad?! He's just walking through a corn field!! (I hadn't watched it all the way through, when I did I cried lol)

And Up, and Fox and the Hound..Bambi..Titanic..oh dearrrr lol
star trek nemesis, hey! data was a lovable character (i was 10 in 2002 after i watched all the re-runs of the next generation :frown:)
Reply 86
Forest Gump, Serendipity, Green Mile, 10 things I hate about you, The girl Next Door, My Girl, theres much more.
Reply 87
Enchanté
Marley and me haha.
Oo and My girl as well. I always cry at a certain part in that.:o:

My girl was a awsome film, i remembering watching that, beautiful.
Titanic- the bit when Jack died and when old Rose is lying in bed and she has that flashback of when they first met and the sad music starts playing :cry2:
Pearl Harbour- when Danny dies and they name their son after him and go fly him in a plane.
Pan's Labyrinth- where the little girl dies and the maid lady starts humming that song to her :cry:

The bit where the boy dies in 'My Girl' is really sad as well and I used to cry as a kid at the ending of ET when he goes back home.
Reply 89
iammealrightpee24k
So many I need to (wo)man up.
Marley and me, when he gets put down, (even though I hate dogs)
The notebook- the full last half hour of the film leaves me blubbing every single time!
King Kong , when he feel off the empire state building.
Lion king when Mufasa dies,
I don't find bambi's mum dying funny, I hate bambi it was ****.
Umm... I cried at kick ass :facepalm:, her dad did die, but I got ridiculed for it by my friends.
The green mile, so so much, poor John Coffey
Forrest gump
I could go on for ages :sad:

Forest Gump is a classic!! :smile:
Reply 90
So many:

Disney seems to have a knack for it; Lion King, Dumbo, Bambi, Fox and the Hound

Pan's Labyrinth, when the little girl is shot makes me WEEP

The English Patient - she dies in the cave and he cannot get to her

Million Dollar Baby - he helps her kill herself

Vanilla Sky - on the roof at the end

Crash - when the little girl gets shot in her dad's arms

Atonement - when it's revealed they both died
Reply 91
When they go over the top at the end of Gallipoli.

Didn't make me cry, but made me feel emotional.
Reply 92
bittersweet.poetry
Titanic- the bit when Jack died and when old Rose is lying in bed and she has that flashback of when they first met and the sad music starts playing :cry2:
Pearl Harbour- when Danny dies and they name their son after him and go fly him in a plane.
Pan's Labyrinth- where the little girl dies and the maid lady starts humming that song to her :cry:

The bit where the boy dies in 'My Girl' is really sad as well and I used to cry as a kid at the ending of ET when he goes back home.

Hey its me LOV3R,
My girl is a classic, I love that film :smile:
First fifteen minutes of UP. I hardly ever cry, but I just break down everytime I watch that movie.
Reply 94
Dumbo - where Dumbo meets his mother for the last time, and she sings "Baby mine". Heck, even thinking about the song gets me tearful.

Free Jimmy - where Jimmy meets his end, and the moose tries to save him, and ends up hiding his body, so the bad guys can't find the heroin.
Reply 95
Stepmom when she is telling Julia Roberts that she will never see her kids grow up. Only film that has made me cry.
City Boy
Forest Gump is a classic!! :smile:

Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you might get. It's one of the best films ever. I may scuttle off and watch it :biggrin:.
Reply 97
iammealrightpee24k
Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you might get. It's one of the best films ever. I may scuttle off and watch it :biggrin:.

Thats qoute I always remember, and its actually kind of true :smile:
This film and My girl was my childhood favourites :smile:
bittersweet.poetry

Why couldn't they have attempted to share the door? Why not move along or lie on top of eachother? They didn't even try :sad:
Lion King - the worst ever
The Notebook - I think I cried about 7 times

Latest