The Student Room Group
I'm doing it at 1:30 D:
I got mine at 2! im not feeling good about it!
Reply 3
Oh dear, well good luck guys,
im stressed too. but let's not be !

@PrivatiseThis - I have that quote on my wall!
Reply 4
im doing it too
uh oh
Reply 5
just to check...our sample work will be on the desk when we go in wont it? we dont need to bring it in do we?
Reply 6
No, you dont take anything except a pen and pencil.
The sample work should be on your desk.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ! IM OFF TO REVISE
The general consensus here is that everyone is pooing their pants about this exam.

Me included.
Has anyone got any tips about what might come up?
Reply 9
Hi guys, i done this paper at 1:30 today, and i just wanted to ask you about a question, u know the q where u they asked you to write about 3 test data you have done and the explanation should be different for each, did we have to write about what we tested for or did we have to talk about normal, abnormal, and extreme data. please i need help that was 9 marks!. i wrote about normal. abnormal and extreme,
Yeah i wrote about Normal data, erroneous data and extreme data and related it to the tests that i did, because i did those tests in my sample work. I'm 90% sure thats what you were supposed to do. How did you guys find the exam in general?
Hi guys, i done this paper at 1:30 today, and i just wanted to ask you about a question, u know the q where u they asked you to write about 3 test data you have done and the explanation should be different for each, did we have to write about what we tested for or did we have to talk about normal, abnormal, and extreme data. please i need help that was 9 marks!. i wrote about normal. abnormal and extreme,

I wrote about normal, abnormal (erroneous) and extreme too! I didn't understand how to explain each one differently at first but I used one of my test evidence and showed the different types of data i inputted and said why it got rejected accepted etc :/
Reply 12
The test data is the tests you have carried out, NOT normal extreme and erroneous as that is the data type.
Asking what is coming up on exams is also known as cheating, thread closed.

Latest

Trending

Trending