The Student Room Group
Reply 1
goldfish1992
I have an unconditional offer from Bath for AAA

:confused:
Surely you mean a conditional offer???
Drop one of those subjects and work your arse off on it. AAA > AABB
goldfish1992
I have an unconditional offer from Bath for AAA and i have two A's in the bag, In Geography and Maths I am on Borderline A/B and after two poor exams in those subjects cant see myself getting whats required can i get into bath??

Unfortunatly, if everyone is being honest, the answer is we dont know. It will depend on how oversubscribed the course is and how lucky you are
Doesn't unconditional mean you've secured the place already?
I'm going to assume you meant 'conditional'...And all anyone can reasonably predict is that it really depends on who else gets what grades on the day. They aren't obliged to take you, but if quite a few people holding offers for that course miss the grades too, there is some chance you may be one of the people let in anyway.

It's well known that universities offer more places than they have on the course, allowing for the proportion of people who will put them as an insurance rather than a firm, or not take the offer at all. So say there are 50 places, 200 offers were made and 78 people chose it as their firm...If 50 people meet the grades, it's incredibly unlikely that the remaining 28 will have a hope in hell.

Best advice is, just do as well as you possibly can and hope for the best :smile: good luck!
Reply 7
yes i mean conditional sorry typing error

Latest

Trending

Trending