The Student Room Group

meeting offers

my offer tells me that I need 3 As but doesn't specify in which subjects I need them in . Does that mean that as long as I get 3 As regardless of which class it is, I'd fulfil the offer? I have predicted grades AAAB ( I have an A in French ) . My B is in psychology because I got a B in my AS. If hypothetically I were to get an A in psychology by then end of the year and a B (eventhough im predicted A) in lets say English . Would that be ok ?
Original post by spam44
my offer tells me that I need 3 As but doesn't specify in which subjects I need them in . Does that mean that as long as I get 3 As regardless of which class it is, I'd fulfil the offer? I have predicted grades AAAB ( I have an A in French ) . My B is in psychology because I got a B in my AS. If hypothetically I were to get an A in psychology by then end of the year and a B (eventhough im predicted A) in lets say English . Would that be ok ?
Hi,

If your offer is for 3 As and no specified subjects then as long as you get 3 As you will meet the requirements and fulfil the offer.

If my understanding is correct you are asking whether getting AABB would be okay to meet the requirements. Obviously nobody can guarantee that getting AABB would still mean you have your place as this will be down to the individual university and whether they have spaces or are strict on their requirements etc. Email them and ask them whether there is any wriggle room or a possibility that you would still get your place and see what they say.

From my experience, I was given requirements ABB and got ABC in my exams but still got my place here at Lancaster so there is a chance but it does depend on the univeresity.

Hope this helps, Ella (Lancaster University Student Ambassador)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending