The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
haha wats the matter?
loool first one to comment

just asking if anyone feels the same???

what subjects ur doing?
I'm feeling like I'm failing Chemistry. I'll get though it though with plenty of work. No use in just moaning about it without fixing it.
fretter778
I'm feeling like I'm failing Chemistry. I'll get though it though with plenty of work. No use in just moaning about it without fixing it.

true just asking :s-smilie:
Reply 5
I'm just gettin on with it tbh.
Bio
Chem
Eco
Maths
haha in a way, i was failing all year then i started getting used to the rythm of work
now its getting there, not the cleverest but at least im trying :smile:
but i know i failed mechanics tho... even though i revised like hell, my mind went blank during it...
ah well, gonna spend my summer polishing it and retaking asap
Reply 7
X..Nobodyisperfect..X
the title says it all and do you know what a foundation course is?

yes i do feel like that. Ive been working so hard this year, and im predicted 5 As, but i havent organised my revision well, and all my exams have gone so badly so far. In all honesty, i think im gonna be looking at 5 Cs at the most :frown:

foundation course...dont know much but i think some unis prefer you to do one. I think they are a year long course after A Levels. People often seen to do them in in Art type subjects, to widen their portfolio etc etc...
Reply 8
Chrisjay17
No need to shout. I know I'm awesome. I'm aware many people are jealous of my superior knowledge, so I try to be dicrete as I possibly can.

:ninja:

Yes I'm sure numerous people fall to sleep at night dreaming about life in your shoes, I'm sure i'll start tonight :curious:
Reply 9
that's what resits are for
I am totally failing, though it's not through lack of knowledge (besides maths lol) just bad judgement :frown:
to be honest guys, we won't know until results day anyway and there's nothing we can do about it anyway (other than get your head down for any exams you still have left) so there's no point worrying! There are always resits ...
Reply 12
Not exactly failed, but failed in terms of my expectations I guess. =/ Ah well, I'll just have to wait until results day.
Reply 13
Yeah I feel like I failing. I already know I've failed my geo exams. Microeconomics should be fun 2moro :frown:
I dont think im failing, im just not getting the grades i need for uni (3 As) But yeah theres always resits. :smile:
Good Luck!
ugh.. am feeling the same. i just hope ill get at least C's this year then resit some exams next year. got a bad feeling about economics "resit" tomorrow..
Reply 16
X..Nobodyisperfect..X
the title says it all and do you know what a foundation course is?

NO.

Its all the negativity that's on your mind right now.
Why don't you think you will get an A, you will get into a TOP university, you will get your dream job, you will buy your own house.

You still have time, do little revision everyday, relax and dont stress too much.

DONT even get me started on a FOUNDATION course!!

You will do a degree I promise you!!
Reply 17
mechanics failed m1 ftw.
Reply 18
I know I'm gonna fail GOVP2 and LAW01 today, but otherwise, I think I'm doing OK.
Well all my coursework the whole year is real good, but i'm feeling anxious, hopefully i won't go blank in music today, and design, well winging it probably- so much for that A grade. At least i have a week before literature, but yeah, first two proper exams today, nerves

Latest