Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
killerbee
amen sister!
that was directed at lhmarsh

Cheers mate :biggrin:
snuggerough
snugggerough is confused

perhaps this is the famous english sense of humour or sarcasm. u love snuggerough really. no ?

Please don't reply in the third person.
snuggerough asks please don't reply in the first person.
Reply 23
I thought that this thread was to cheer up LHMARSH10 not to argue with each other. Stay in bed and watch Tv or read or do what ever you want, till you get better (you could do it after too but you might get bored just sitting in bed when you are healthy)
Reply 24
Twaffy
I thought that this thread was to cheer up LHMARSH10 not to argue with each other. Stay in bed and watch Tv or read or do what ever you want, till you get better (you could do it after too but you might get bored just sitting in bed when you are healthy)

Thanks Twaffy :smile: (and the other people who have been nice on this thread, thank you all :smile: )
Reply 25
snuggerough
snuggerough asks please don't reply in the first person.

Do you write emails and letters in the third person too, or is it just some quirky **** to get you noticed on a forum?

Delboy is not some made up character, it is merely my nickname. I guess Daniel might have already been taken on a forum with over 40,000 members.

On here I am, in essence, myself, albeit a slightly less inhibited one. Whilst I'm not so ignorant to assume that everyone on here is being themselves, you're talking as if it's one big RPG.

Troll.

edit: apologies to the OP for the thread hijack.
snuggerough smiles. RPG. That's funny.
Reply 27
snuggerough

Really??

Woooooooo! I done a funny
snuggerough

Psychological Insecurity by means of splitting anyone? :wink:
Reply 29
Awww Laura, I hope you're feeling better, even if it's just a teeny tiny bit. :hugs: If not, just lie in bed and watch Trisha :smile: Please don't worry about your weight, you look fab on your MSN page, plus once you're better and you're up and about, any weight that you might have put on will drop off. Remember you can speak to me anytime on MSN too :smile:

As for snuggerough, what is your problem? You seem to get some sort of kick out of upsetting people, and thats just so wrong. :mad: I'm glad you've been temporarily banned, it seems you never have anything helpful to say.
I have an amazing matabolism which means no matter how much i eat or sit on my ass and do nothing i still have a nicely toned six pack. Who hates me? lol
Im kinda skinny tho.
Everyone feels fat and crap in bed so what you should do is enjoy eating lots and not having to guilty about it because its not your fault. Just think as the food as medicinal hehe:smile:
Reply 31
thealchemist
I have an amazing matabolism which means no matter how much i eat or sit on my ass and do nothing i still have a nicely toned six pack. Who hates me? lol
Im kinda skinny tho.
Everyone feels fat and crap in bed so what you should do is enjoy eating lots and not having to guilty about it because its not your fault. Just think as the food as medicinal hehe:smile:

Hehe, thanks :wink:
Reply 32
thealchemist
Im kinda skinny tho.

I hate you! :biggrin: Not really, <3

actually I have a fast metabolism too, but instead of nicely toned six pack I just haved nicely shaped ribs. :biggrin:
Reply 33
I am fat and crap, whereas you just feel you are. There, that should make you feel better.

Latest

Trending

Trending