The Student Room Group

Have you ever Googled yourself ?

Have you ever Googled your real name or any pseudonyms/usernames or even email address ?

If so, what did you find? Any surprises?
My friend found a website which had his email and password to that email :colonhash: He apparently had a keylogger on his computer :shifty:

Scroll to see replies

Yes, Nothing came up :frown:
Yeah and nothing interesting came up. :no:
I am on IMDB.
Reply 4
I've just googled my name and pictures of hot girls on flickr came up, I't can't be me because I'm a boy.
Reply 5
Yes and a link to a pdf file which is a school letter with me in it came up. Lol.
Reply 6
Yeah, a fish and a bike part came up for my second name on its own. Nicccce.
my friend did and my facebook came up.
Luxury boutique hotel, and a Jewellery Designer.
yes, and my cross country scores/races shizzyl comes up :biggrin: and my FB, (I have a very Unique surname) oww and also some of my hockey stuff now as well

p.s who hasn't?? like it said on radio one before any body who eats pizza with a knife and fork and hasn't googled themselves are a bit....dwlali
Yes and 8 of the top 10 are actually me :yep:
yeah, and my family!! i sometimes suffer from chronic boredom!! my dad is a contortionist, me and my sister were found on bebo, myspace and facebook, and my mum works at sellafield nuclear power plant and is a german to english translator!! mine and my sisters are fair enough but i really thought i knew my parents... hmmm...
Reply 12
Yeah, someones myspace profile came up of this weird goth girl with a creepy profile from Canada, exactly the same name as me :s-smilie:
Starless Eyes
The Emily * Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel located steps in downtown San Antonio, and A Jewellery Designer.

Y'know, if you google what's left, it quickly becomes apparent what the starred out malarkey is....
Yeah, only thing that comes up is Facebook and London youth orchestra.
Yea, but all my celeb sex tapes kept coming up so I stopped.
A load of erotic videos came up.
Ben James Dover
Reply 17
I once googled my name and found out that I was a famous Chinese fashion photographer :yep:
jo62
I've just googled my name and pictures of hot girls on flickr came up, I't can't be me because I'm a boy.

The doctor called, he has some bad news...
Well there is a building at one of the ivy league uni's named after me (haha well no, but it's called my full name). I visited it when I went on holiday, awesome.
Oh and a few years ago, a picture of me used to come up on google images, actually me. It was from my younger dancing days and I looked awful haha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending