The Student Room Group

video interview

Hello there people ,
I have got a video interview with Kier the construction company and I was really hoping if anyone has ever done a video interview and could tell me the type of questions asked.
Reply 1
I had an interview with London met as a eu student and she asked me about my day..
Reply 2
was it through the internet ?
Reply 3
Original post by AThaqi
was it through the internet ?

we had a Skype yes
Reply 4
What sort of questions did they ask you ?
Reply 5
Hi, I'm about to do my second kier video interview I did a civil engineering one yesterday and I'm doing a construction project management one today so similar to what you're doing, it's not a Skype call its pre recorded questions you have to answer to the camera, no one is watching live.

These are the questions they asked me :

Which core value do you associate with most

Why choose construction and specifically kier

3 thing friends or family would call you

3 words to describe yourself

Additional info why you should be chosen

3 strengths and why

When have you worked in a team, how important is team work.

Hope this helps.
Reply 6
How did you answer these sir ??
Reply 7
Just did the construction project management one and it was literally the exact same, to answer them, look at kiers core values and see which one you like, I said collaboration becuase of team work and the connection with the community

Why kier? Its a huge construction company and I love their work etc

Additional info I just said about how I want to be a kier employee and just rambled for a bit.

Strengths and stuff like that just look up strengths on Google and see which ones you relate to and can talk about

Same with the friends one

For team work I said about how I used to play football weekly, used to go scouts for 5 years and I did a construction course that involved team work

Original post by AThaqi
How did you answer these sir ??
Thank you. I have been invited for the video interview, for graduate civil engineer, Highways, to be taken before the end of the day, 26/09/2020
Reply 9
Original post by severious
Thank you. I have been invited for the video interview, for graduate civil engineer, Highways, to be taken before the end of the day, 26/09/2020

How was the interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending