The Student Room Group

Work Experience for Uni Apps. Help Please :(?

Ok here's the situation. I'm in Year 12 and I'm looking to apply for Chemical Engineering, however, I had a work experience working as a sports coach and have a work experience in August for physiotherapy. As these are sports related I am worried that when considering my UCAS, universities will think I am not committed to the subject. Any ideas on what I should do as I'm considering to drop the physiotherapy work experience and if should drop the physiotherapy work experience, has anybody body got any ideas for an ideal work experience.
Cheers in advance
patrick93
Ok here's the situation. I'm in Year 12 and I'm looking to apply for Chemical Engineering, however, I had a work experience working as a sports coach and have a work experience in August for physiotherapy. As these are sports related I am worried that when considering my UCAS, universities will think I am not committed to the subject. Any ideas on what I should do as I'm considering to drop the physiotherapy work experience and if should drop the physiotherapy work experience, has anybody body got any ideas for an ideal work experience.
Cheers in advance

Yeah, you might want to try something related to your degree. Google "year in industry" and something like yini.co.uk will come up. Although it's a site showing year long internships in industry for gap year students, it will give you an indea of companies to apply to via their filter system.

Latest

Trending

Trending