The Student Room Group
Reply 1
yeah that can get pretty annoying, cause as soon as i say i am male the stranger disconnects.

It is basically all perverts on it now, and i am usually unable to get a good conversation going with anyone on it
Reply 2
Isn't that the same with all chat rooms like chatroulette?
Perverts live on them.
If it annoys you so much, don't go on it?
My friend used to use it but I couldn't take to it.
DOA
who else who uses this and is sick of the perverts?
is there anything simlar that you can set so you dont get them?
its weird I say im there for clean chat but when I say asl they assume im a pervert, since when did asl belong to them?

Omegle is so last month :p:
but seriously, it is full of disgusting people. (the guys there are sickly retarded)....I get nightmares at night now :frown:
Reply 4
I very rarely go on it, but when I do it does get a bit annoying...

Although I once had a great 1 and 1/2 hour chat with a guy from Finland :yep: He was probably one of the only normal ones i've spoken to...

Oh yeah, and this guy from Newcastle, who I talked to for about 30 minutes...but thats it!
To be fair, when I used to use it, I pretty much disconnected as soon as someome said "asl", because it was 99% of the time some horny guy ******* off in Japan or somewhere.
people are so mean there :frown:
Perverts on the internet? SHOCKING
Reply 8
Its a god damn chat room fgs what do you expect???

People who use them are either insanely bored or perverted.
Go outside maybe???
Reply 9
LOOL omegle is so funny i use it when i'm bored, last night i had a whole conversation in french with some algerian french person :smile: well proud of my french skills
Thought I'd try it out again having read this thread....first person it connects to:

I'm sorry, I have a problem. :frown:
Well I used to use Chatroulette, and I got talking to this really nice Irish guy on there, and I was so happy to have found a normal person who wasn't a pervert. He seemed so genuine and sweet, but after chatting for like 15 minutes he asked me if 'I wanted to have some fun :wink:'. I immediately disconnected.
Reply 13
Just had my second vaguely normal conversation of the evening. Unusually productive, although they did sadly disconnect from me, presumably because I wasn't sympathetic enough. Or maybe I was just boring :-(
Say your a guy then
i like using for the reason.
i like using for the reason.

Latest