The Student Room Group

Creeps within Relationships

I met a guy a couple of months ago, we no longer talk, but he kept hurling unwanted sexual advances my way, even though we met on the same day and we were only talking for a few hours. Why are men like this? I'm not saying it is all guys, but it is mostly men. What do you guys think?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I met a guy a couple of months ago, we no longer talk, but he kept hurling unwanted sexual advances my way, even though we met on the same day and we were only talking for a few hours. Why are men like this? I'm not saying it is all guys, but it is mostly men. What do you guys think?

Sorry for that. Such men are just perverts, never ready for commitments. Avoid/Block.
Original post by Anonymous

Such men lack the morals and courtesy to treat a woman right yet alone the respect he probably did it out of desperation.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by ProactiveMe
Sorry for that. Such men are just perverts, never ready for commitments. Avoid/Block.

He deleted his account, anyway, I'm only troubled because he knows what my face looks like, I put my image on the Google image reverse search, I didn't find results of my face, so it is possible that he doesn't have any access or he hasn't saved any pictures of my face but I don't know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending