The Student Room Group

economics-graduate/postgraduate study

Iam a final year undegraduate student doing economics.I've another semester to complete the course and am looking forward to doing my graduate/postgraduate study(economics)in U.K.For this purpose i've shortlisted few universities like UCL,Warwick,Durham,Exeter.I'd like to know about the necessary documents to be submitted while applying.Also, i'd like to know if submission of my GRE score would be helpful,at the time of submission of application that is.
Reply 1
smrithi
Iam a final year undegraduate student doing economics.I've another semester to complete the course and am looking forward to doing my graduate/postgraduate study(economics)in U.K.For this purpose i've shortlisted few universities like UCL,Warwick,Durham,Exeter.I'd like to know about the necessary documents to be submitted while applying.Also, i'd like to know if submission of my GRE score would be helpful,at the time of submission of application that is.

Don't mean to be rude but all the questions you're asking are already available on university websites.
Reply 2
smrithi

As far as i am aware, most of the top universities like the ones you have listed just want you to have achieved a 2.1 or first in a related subject to that of your masters.
Reply 3
Most universities dont require a GRE for MSc Eco especially if you've done eco for UG.So, i just wanted to know if submission of the score would do some good in quickening the process while i submit my IELTS score later.

Latest

Trending

Trending