The Student Room Group

Does anyone else find Swedish guys and their accents sexy?

I do
Reply 1
I am a regular visitor to Sweden and the men are beautiful. They are in Finland too.
When it comes to people looking like Alexander Skarsgård the accent wouldn't bother me at all, though his is American which is just delicious :yes:
Those guys are gorgeous, their accent would be the last thing I would worry about.

Why are all guys in norway, sweden and finland so hot? What do they eat?
Reply 4
ibelongtoslytherin
Those guys are gorgeous, their accent would be the last thing I would worry about.

Why are all guys in norway, sweden and finland so hot? What do they eat?

HAHA yeah I wonder as well. They are so supremely gorgeous and my boyfriends a bit insecure sometimes because he thinks I might ultimately prefer an English guy. I dont understand how to explain it to him that what he has not many in England could.

They are so childlike and there is this whole Swedish lagom principle which I adore :smile:
I agree they're :sogood: I still can't forget that Swedish guy who announced the scores in eurovision.
Reply 6
Indieboohoo
I agree they're :sogood: I still can't forget that Swedish guy who announced the scores in eurovision.

Bjorn Gustafsson yes but that was a joke that only the Swedes understood. Us non-Swedes thought he was a bit of an idiot and very drunk.

He's a comedian in Sweden and he did a typical Swedish accent what non Swedes think Swedes sound like :smile:
starforsure
Bjorn Gustafsson yes but that was a joke that only the Swedes understood. Us non-Swedes thought he was a bit of an idiot and very drunk.

He's a comedian in Sweden and he did a typical Swedish accent what non Swedes think Swedes sound like :smile:

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW NO NO NO NO NO NO :no: Not HIM I was talking about Eric Saade he is :sogood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-q6z0c5rt8&feature=related

Around 8.00 mins in
Reply 8
Indieboohoo
EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW NO NO NO NO NO NO :no: Not HIM I was talking about Eric Saade he is :sogood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-q6z0c5rt8&feature=related

Around 8.00 mins in

Oooooooh he is a hottie :biggrin:
Norway too :coma:
Yung lean has the sexiest voice ever omg search yung lean Miami ultras and listen to his accent or search for an interview he's so gorgeous sos his music 😻😭
(edited 7 years ago)
Gimme a Swede :colondollar:
Reply 12
I've always had a soft spot for Scandinavian men :teehee:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending