The Student Room Group

AABC Minimum - Universities?

Hello, I am new to TSR and I need some help on selecting the five universities which I must apply to!

I'm predicted to achieve double distinction for double business, A/B for ICT, and C/B for geography. I didn't get the best grades at GCSE because I thought I could just cruise and get top grades; after getting an A* in my first test which I did not revise for. My GCSE results were B's and C's, and with B's for maths and an additional GCSE in stats which I have gathered is needed for most decent business courses.

So I will get a minimum of AABC at A Level, and I have modest GCSE grades. What universities would you recommend that I apply to? I want to study a business orientated course, and I wish to be an investment banker. Any comments will be greatly appreciated!
Reply 1
you should go do some research, look on the UCAS website to get an idea of courses and see what different unis offer as entry requirements. when you come to making your choices id suggest choosing a range of entry requirements, some with your minmum grades and some with higher ones that you could achieve :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending