The Student Room Group

So.....angry at my ex

there was a party last night, i had a good time and stuff
but my ex pissed me off so much by getting off with one of my friends-i knew he would try it with her and she'd probz respond but omg...the two of em make me so sick he jus wants to "fck" her and she'll probz let him...wot makes it worse is that she's got a boyfriend

why am i so angry tho! is it jealousy or wot! cuz i dont think i like him anymore
Reply 1
Not very sensitive of your friend to do that in front of you, knowing it'd upset you!
Eeyore
Not very sensitive of your friend to do that in front of you, knowing it'd upset you!

she didnt know it would upset me...me and my ex split up a long time ago it wasnt that serious between us...but in summer we started meeting up and i thought he liked me again....oh well
Reply 3
Men are a waste of time, it just shows that he's your ex for a reason if he's going to pull a stunt like that. Would you really want to be with someone so insensitive as to try it on with your friend knowing that you'd see what was happening? Ypu deserve better x x
twiga
Men are a waste of time, it just shows that he's your ex for a reason if he's going to pull a stunt like that. Would you really want to be with someone so insensitive as to try it on with your friend knowing that you'd see what was happening? Ypu deserve better x x

aah i dont know why i let him get to me so much...i can and have done better than him so i'll be alright...he's such an idiot he didnt used 2 be the type to just want a girl for sex but i guess age doesnt always come with maturity
Your friend doesn't sound much of a friend. No matter how long it lasted or how serious it was you just don't do that! Especially 1) in front of you, and 2) if you have a boyfriend!!
And as for the lad, that's insensitive, misleading, shallow, and proves that he's not the kind of person you want any involvement with.
My lot have a rule - if YOU dump a girl, she's free to you're friends, if she dumps you, she's out of the court.
The bloke sounds like an idiot, the friend should have been more sensitive, you just have to realise you can't trust her, but you don't have to lose a friend over a nasty guy - it sounds like you can do a lot better. You'll feel good about this in time, just find a way nicer guy and let your ex know what he's missed out on.
Reply 8
hmm, tell your friends bf.
Reply 9
Tell your friend's boyfriend. Then sit back and enjoy. Possibly get with him.
Reply 10
ComebackQueen
there was a party last night, i had a good time and stuff
but my ex pissed me off so much by getting off with one of my friends-i knew he would try it with her and she'd probz respond but omg...the two of em make me so sick he jus wants to "fck" her and she'll probz let him...wot makes it worse is that she's got a boyfriend

why am i so angry tho! is it jealousy or wot! cuz i dont think i like him anymore

No, you're just mad because objectively, your friend had no right to do what she did especially if she knows what happened between you two, in my opinion she betrayed you

Feynman.
Reply 11
Lauren
Tell your friend's boyfriend. Then sit back and enjoy. Possibly get with him.

Don't do that, why should you feel guilty, let your friend be the bitch; what's done in the dark comes to light

Feynman.
Reply 12
Feynman
Don't do that, why should you feel guilty, let your friend be the bitch; what's done in the dark comes to light

Feynman.

You expect your ex to be a sh*t, your friend is supposed to look out for you.

Latest

Trending

Trending