The Student Room Group

Boyfriends ex - help pls

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 8 months now. We have both been in relationships before and have been completely honest and open about these. I recently stumbled upon some pictures of him with one of his exes in his phone from a while ago (I’m not annoyed by this at all since apparently he found some of me and my ex - we both just forgot to delete since we haven’t been looking at the pics) in which they were doing cute couple-y poses. However this has affected my self esteem (I’ve never been confident about my looks) and mental health really badly and I’m not sure why or how to get over this. If I had seen this pictures at the start I wouldn’t have cared but seeing them now just really has upset me. I can’t shake the thought of them two together even if it was nearly a year ago - help ????

[just to confirm - I’m not angry at him whatsoever, and I’m just asking for advice on how to move past this] TIA :smile:
Reply 1
What is there to consider other than the fact that he has chosen to be with you?

PS. how do you just 'stumble across' photos on a phone?
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
What is there to consider other than the fact that he has chosen to be with you?

PS. how do you just 'stumble across' photos on a phone?

That is true. But I just don’t know how to get rid of this feeling even though that is true and even though I know he loves me.

And we’re quite open with each others phones tbh and I was looking for something else from a while ago😅

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending