The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kuks
Welcome back :colonhash:

you mean it really. I'm leaving TSR in May so you've not got me for much longer.
Reply 7981
Original post by white_haired_wizard

you mean it really. I'm leaving TSR in May so you've not got me for much longer.

How come you're leaving? :frown:
Reply 7982

You can't leave till you find an adequate replacement. This West Brom guy got nothing on you :wink:
how comes :holmes:
Lots of continuous links to A.Young, how much do you guys think he's actually worth?
Original post by Zerforax
Lots of continuous links to A.Young, how much do you guys think he's actually worth?

He only has a year left and won't be signing a new contract now, so hopefully we'll get around £15million for him. Bear in mind we paid £12million before he was England's best player :flute:
Reply 7986
Original post by Zerforax

IMO he shouldn't be worth more than 10m...but because he's english + other teams will bid for him I think he'll go for between 15 and 18. I would like to see him at the club but not as the "big" signing of the summer.
Reply 7987
Original post by Colbert
He only has a year left and won't be signing a new contract now, so hopefully we'll get around £15million for him. Bear in mind we paid £12million before he was England's best player :flute:

Can you really expect to get £15m for someone who only has one year left on their contract?
Original post by M_E_X
Can you really expect to get £15m for someone who only has one year left on their contract?

It's probably not even worth selling him for less than £12million tbh, we may as well keep him and let him run out the following year. Unless Houllier thinks he can uncover a bunch of French wonderkids for that money :facepalm2:
Original post by Colbert
It's probably not even worth selling him for less than £12million tbh, we may as well keep him and let him run out the following year. Unless Houllier thinks he can uncover a bunch of French wonderkids for that money :facepalm2:

Depends if you go down or not :teeth:
Original post by jermaindefoe
how comes :holmes:

I'm not leaving in the proper/conventional sense :colondollar:

But I can imagine my time spent on here drastically reducing once I enter full-time employment, which I hope will be (much) sooner rather than later. In fact, I have a job interview tomorrow and I seriously need and want to give that interview some good old fashioned bum rapin.
Original post by Vintage

There's always a reward if you spend time going down...

like parachute payments :colondollar:
Reply 7992

I'm not leaving in the proper/conventional sense :colondollar:

But I can imagine my time spent on here drastically reducing once I enter full-time employment, which I hope will be (much) sooner rather than later. In fact, I have a job interview tomorrow and I seriously need and want to give that interview some good old fashioned bum rapin.

On a serious note - good luck.

I know lots of people looking for employment at the minute, its really difficult.
Original post by Colbert

He will go for around 6million in the summer, player values drop considerably when in the championship.
Original post by Steph90
On a serious note - good luck.

I know lots of people looking for employment at the minute, its really difficult.

And I'm ****ting a brick for this reason too. A job is a job in this economic climate although in an ideal world it's something that you enjoy and find worthwhile/valuable. I'd hate to be unemployed for too long, it's not good for your self-esteem etc. The more preoccupied I am, the better.

I hear Liverpool haven't yet sorted out their managerial position, long-term. May cold-call the club and alert them to my availability. I'd get that red ***te relegated : )
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7995
And I'm ****ting a brick for this reason too. A job is a job in this economic climate although in an ideal world it's something that you enjoy and find worthwhile/valuable. I'd hate to be unemployed for too long, it's not good for your self-esteem etc. The more preoccupied I am, the better.

For us :teehee:
Reply 7996

I hear Liverpool haven't yet sorted out their managerial position, long-term. May cold-call the club and alert them to my availability. I'd get that red ***te relegated : )

Lol.. I heard fergie's jumping off a cliff soon.
Original post by Steph90
Lol.. I heard fergie's jumping off a cliff soon.

or winning another double soon.

:cool:
Original post by Vintage

Too big to go down :holmes:

Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri
He will go for around 6million in the summer, player values drop considerably when in the championship.

:congrats: You're razor sharp tbf.
Original post by Colbert
Too big to go down :holmes:

Deluded mate. Big shock come May 20th.

Latest