The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Your owners confuse me. Every year the club is losing its sale value and every year they're doing nothing to improve it.

Do they just want to turn you into a midtable team and keep a hold of you for the rest of time? :dontknow:
They are beyond dumb, is what they are.
So, Fulham are getting a superior left back for 1.6m whereas we're going to spunk more than that on Paul ******* Konchesky because he's English? FML! We have two left backs at the club, one who we've just re-signed after being turned down by Luke Young and another who's being whored around Europe but doesn't want to leave, who's also yet to be given a squad number!!

Artemidoros.
sorry posted here by mistake

enjoy the europa league btw :teeth:

jk

Enjoy the European Cup, you might not get another chance
mhsc
Your owners confuse me. Every year the club is losing its sale value and every year they're doing nothing to improve it.

Do they just want to turn you into a midtable team and keep a hold of you for the rest of time? :dontknow:

They really don't care about the club or what happens to it. Every single penny they've put into the club themselves has come in the form of a loan, not from a bank, but from them, and that stands at about £150m at the moment. As long as that loan is picking up it's 10% interest and they can claim £1m+ in expenses for each visit they make, while still having the £50m they've claimed for a picture of the new stadium we don't have, they're happy. The club is nothing but a cash cow for them.
mhsc

They've stated a number of times you don't need to be successful to make money.

They are ****** idiots.
So the news is that Nemeths agent was told he was sold because of a financial decision, not a quality decision.

We've offically joined the likes of West Ham.
I read that.

As for Salcido v Konchesky. It's hardly the most damning indictment of our club's position. I don't see why we should take Salcido over Konchesky. Salcido is older and has spent 4 seasons playing in Holland, and in reality, has had one good world cup. It's not lack Salcido is going to be a revelation wherever he goes, he's already the wrong side of 30!
History-Student
As I recall so did Diouf & Diao, and we know how well that turned out.

True, True. Good point.
The Liverpool team in full: Reina, Johnson, Kelly, Kyrgiakos, Carragher, Aurelio, Lucas, Poulsen, Kuyt, Cole, Ngog. Subs: Gulacsi, Pacheco, Babel, Spearing, Shelvey, Skrtel, Eccleston.

Wtf... we've gone from a 4-4-2 to what looks like a 5-3-2..? Or a 5-4-1?
There's a grand total of 3 attacking players on the pitch? One goal would kill the tie since they would need 3 but with that line up..?
You could be 3-5-2 with the wingbacks as wingers.

Whatever, that looks like an away game tactic right there.
Eh, I don't know how I feel about this game. On the one hand, this is our only chance of silverware (even if it is "only" the Europa League), on the other... part of me wouldn't mind if we were knocked out in order to concentrate completely on the PL :unsure:
Reply 1191
I've got ESPN free :colondollar:

I think it will be 3-5-2 but I still can't figure it out. Also, my research suggests that Trabzonspor will be playing a 4-3-3, which is even more confusing.
Or it could be a 4-4-1-1, with Aurelio on the left of midfield and Cole behind the striker. Kelly or Johnson to play leftback......
Liverpool need to stop doing this to me.
Hate to point fingers but Kuyt has to take the blame for that. He gave away possession so cheaply.
We've got the best midfield in the world!
We've got Xabi Alonso
Momo Sissoko
Gerrard and Mascherano-o-o
Oooo-o-o
We've got the best midfield in the -

oh.
Luis Garcia
He drinks sangria
He came from Barca
To bring us goals
He's 5 foot 7
He's football heaven
So please don't take
our Luis
away

:sad:
Reply 1198
Does Roy not like using subs?
Reply 1199
This is a dire performance. Cba to watch anymore. I'm out.

Latest