The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hodgson may think Cole can do a similar job to Zamora :colonhash:
Looks ever more likely that we are going to finish another transfer window in profit.

******* joke.

This is without even factoring in the 10-15m raised in January.

Are european tickets are also offically more expensive than chelsea.
What are we at? +15 this summer?
DontBuyTheSun

Are european tickets are also offically more expensive than chelsea.

Our group game ones have always been relatively cheap after that **** turn out a few years ago but v.expensive again for knock-outs.
El Stevo

Gillett needs the money for a new shaver.
I expect to see another face thought before the transfer window shuts along with Paul Konchesky.

If we don't see any more additions will be disappointed!
Reply 1386
Saw Konchesky outside my shop about 30 minutes ago with his wife and kid :awesome:
cfc1992
Our group game ones have always been relatively cheap after that **** turn out a few years ago but v.expensive again for knock-outs.

i thought uefa policy was you had to set your prices before the first game, and couldnt change them.
DontBuyTheSun
i thought uefa policy was you had to set your prices before the first game, and couldnt change them.

They're one price for the group stages and another for the knock outs, so I dunno.
El Stevo

Probs more mate I would have thought.

Quite a lot more when you consider the transfer funds not spent from previous windows. Around 40m?

Babel is apparently on a helicopter to london. Could well be WH for Cole. Hope not tbh. BBC live blog have just reported we've put a bid in for Llorente, which would be mint beyond belief.
We still havent been able to get rid of Insua, makes no sense not to give him a squad number if he isnt sold within the next 2 and a half hours.

Strikers: Torres, BUY SOMEONE, Ngog
RM: Kuyt, Maxi
LM: Jovanovic, Babel
ACM: Gerrard, J.Cole
CM: Meireles, Lucas
DM: Poulsen
LB: Konchesky, Aurelio
RB: Johnson, Kelly/Darby
CB: Carragher, Agger, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos, Wilson
GK: Reina, Jones

Im amazed we're trying to force out players like Insua and yet we've still got Itandje on the books :wtf:
I'd take the Cole for Babel swap anyday. we need a striker.

Would be very nice indeed if we sign Llorente
sarforaz
We still havent been able to get rid of Insua, makes no sense not to give him a squad number if he isnt sold within the next 2 and a half hours.

Im amazed we're trying to force out players like Insua and yet we've still got Itandje on the books :wtf:

Insua's going to Galatasaray on a season long loan I thought?
milan5baros
Insua's going to Galatasaray on a season long loan I thought?

I wasnt sure if it was confirmed yet?

We've moved so many players in and out but still no RB :s-smilie:
sarforaz
I wasnt sure if it was confirmed yet?

We've moved so many players in and out but still no RB :s-smilie:

I think he's happy with Johnson and Kelly Tbh. Then there's always someone else who could cover I would imagine, Carra or Konchesky maybe?
Insua is on a season long loan, with an option to buy for 4m. Except his contract runs out next season I believe.

Cant control is awful. I'd be annoyed if we offload Babel for him, and no doubt end up giving them money on top.

Finally...4 year contract for a 29 year old? Why?
Reply 1396
sarforaz

What about El Zhar?:frown:
kuks
What about El Zhar?:frown:

What about him?
Reply 1398
sarforaz
What about him?

Same problem as Itandje no?
Reply 1399
Liverpool have completed the signing of youngsters Suso and Adam Hajdu.

Suso, who's full name is Jesus Joaquin Fernandez Saenz De La Torre, trained with the Liverpool reserves in pre-season and impressed enough to be snapped up from Spanish club Cadiz, subject to international clearence.

Hajdu arrives on a short-term deal from from Hungarian club MTK Budapest in a deal that is also subject to international clearence.

Latest