The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Seems like a made up story to me. No names, no quotes, nothing from either Torres or his agent..
It's all gone wrong since Torres had his long, flowing locks cut off.
Reply 1783
white_haired_wizard
Can you not just articulate your beliefs without resorting to swearing every other word? Just a thought.

Why don't you actually try to reply to his post? You're quick to tell people that they're not supporting they're manager properly but when they show you the reasons why you just seem to ignore it.
Whw argue the point in hand? :lol: Don't be daft.
Deshi
Why don't you actually try to reply to his post? You're quick to tell people that they're not supporting they're manager properly but when they show you the reasons why you just seem to ignore it.

I've said all I've needed to say about Hodgson in that post of mine, and previous ones. I don't need to add anything. And I'd prefer to receive responses that aren't littered with foul-mouthed rants. If he wants to be taken seriously, he needs to cut it out and act like an adult and not an immature little boy high on fizzy drink.
Reina
Johnson sktrle carra konchesky
Kuyt POulsen raul cole
Gerrard
Torres
white_haired_wizard
I've said all I've needed to say about Hodgson in that post of mine, and previous ones. I don't need to add anything. And I'd prefer to receive responses that aren't littered with foul-mouthed rants. If he wants to be taken seriously, he needs to cut it out and act like an adult and not an immature little boy high on fizzy drink.

Indeed, you're probably the only regular poster in the Liverpool FC soc who genuinely believes Hodgson is a better manager than Benitez!
So, not content with having a go at those who played Wednesday night Hodgson decided today was a good idea to have a go at the fans! Nice one Roy. Way to make friends!
Reply 1789
ChrisWilliams
So, not content with having a go at those who played Wednesday night Hodgson decided today was a good idea to have a go at the fans! Nice one Roy. Way to make friends!

He should have a look at himself before having a go at anyone tbh. Oh how those longed for Rafa's dismissal look silly now.
Kilnsnnamci
Meireles is wasted in that position imo. He's not a holding midfielder- his natural instinct is to get up and down the pitch. Swap Lucas for Poulsen perhaps?

Welcome back, yo.
Brettttt
He should have a look at himself before having a go at anyone tbh. Oh how those longed for Rafa's dismissal look silly now.

He's barely 10 games in. Whilst I was against Rafa going, I am also against judging a man who hasn't had chance to prove himself.

But, let's not kid ourselves - Hodgson looks well out of his depth with teh style of football he chooses to play and the personnel he utilises in doing so. But he still must be allowed time.
A draw or loss tomorrow and my backing of hodgson is gona be severely limited i think..normally i dont judge so quickly but the cc loss is still stinging...
specialk_698
A draw or loss tomorrow and my backing of hodgson is gona be severely limited i think..normally i dont judge so quickly but the cc loss is still stinging...

If we play well, I'll take a draw. Sunderland are a good team.. albeit with a terrible away record.
More important news is at the bottom of the WSJ's front page:

(edited 13 years ago)
El Stevo
Welcome back, yo.

Ta, El Chueco :awesome:
Reply 1797
I thought this was a good interview: (Lawro)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/9029675.stm

good dig at the Essex ManU faithful (Y)
That goal was interesting...
erm

Latest