The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
the ninth gate. scary stuff!
Reply 121
Eurotrip. Basically to see Michelle Trachtenberg get her kit off. It was alright, had its moments.
Reply 122
Goldmember :rofl:
virgin suicides - good
almost famous - good
the big white - ok
queen of the damned - crap
*steph 247*
Goldmember :rofl:

not clever not witty just very very funny
Reply 125
At cinema-Crash
on dvd-kingdom of heaven
at home on tv-ninth gate
'A Man For All Seasons' - excellent; it got me interested in Thomas More all over again.
Reply 127
Four Brothers, I liked it a lot, before that it was Show Her Love, liked that film as well, something about Swedish lesbians which really hits home to my heart.
Star Wars 3 or III - Revenge of the Sith

Wasn't as bad as i thought it would be! Although i did think it was going to be bad!
Terminator 3
American Pie - Band Camp. Rather funny :smile:
Reply 131
Cinema - Elizabethtown
DVD - Armageddon
DVD: The Shawshank Redepmtion

Cinema: Lord of War
Nightmare On Elm Street 3.
Just watched Eurotrip, American Pie the wedding, American Pie band camp, Without A Paddle, Old School and part of Nipoleon Dynamite (which i thought was crap and turned off after 30 mins after hoping it would actually get good) which were great...obviously apart from nd :P: eurotrip was hilarious! :biggrin:
Reply 135
Last film i watched was Mrs Henderson Presents on the plane, i thought it was actually really good and i love will young!
I watched I heart Huckabees last night on DVD.

I watched half of They Died With Thier Boots On, yesterday on the television.

The last film I saw at the cinema was the mighty Harry Potter.
I watched King Kong at Cinema today and what a film! Beats Titanic in the Ship scene and beats Jurassic Park anyday! Some would say its too long, but at least where it did go on a bit, it was filled in by superb acting. And i'm glad it didn't go too much on the romantic thing otherwise it wouldn't of suited the film. 10/10
Last film i saw on DvD was 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'
Last film i saw at the cinema was 'Harry Potter'
last film i saw on the tv was 'White Chicks'
Reply 139
Just went to see "Sophie Scholl - Die Letzen Tage"

So sad :frown:

Latest