Scroll to see replies

Boob size has never had any effect for me, its all about the face:yep:
Reply 81
Colonel Brusnahan
:love: :dice:

:hugs: :moon:
Reply 82
Kash:)
The average cup size is a C :shock: What's the average back size?

How long ago are these figures from?

Emma Watson can't be an A, what about that photo of her in the leather top and the whip??

That was photoshop ...
Reply 83
Kanonoji
That was photoshop ...

I am too naive.
Kanonoji
You're very pretty ∴ like megan fox and emma watson, you don't need big boobies for guys like myself to be attracted to you.

:h:

omdz there is no way i'm forgettin to neg you in 22 days
Reply 85
nerdman09
omdz there is no way i'm forgettin to neg you in 22 days

... we shall see danny. We shall see.
Kash:)
I am too naive.

Did you mean this picture? http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0908/wheres-cubbybear-emma-watson-leather-whip-cleavage-sexy-cubb-demotivational-poster-1251722901.jpg
I doubt that is her, she doesn't seem the type to pose like that anyway. And the guy's most probably right, looks like photoshop.
Reply 87
GazingAtStars
on lazy days like today I can wear pyjamas all day and not have to bother with a bra. :biggrin:

Giggity.

I prefer small boobs, but generally only because I like skinny girls, and the two go together. It's not a huge concern for any man, really, we'd rather you had a nice face and general body shape, and yes, even a personality.

Big boobs are desirable because it suggests you have a lot of milk to feed the man's offspring with. They are also desirable for the same reason a big dick is desirable: social reinforcement.
Reply 88
Emma Watson is a 32A?! :eek:
Reply 89
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Did you mean this picture? http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0908/wheres-cubbybear-emma-watson-leather-whip-cleavage-sexy-cubb-demotivational-poster-1251722901.jpg
I doubt that is her, she doesn't seem the type to pose like that anyway. And the guy's most probably right, looks like photoshop.

yup, that one. her face doesn't look photoshopped though.

Need to say more?
Reply 91
Scarlett Johansson aside (she's my biggest girl crush :p:), I think smaller breasts are a lot more attractive.
Any of me lad mates that I've discuss this with say that actually boob size doesn't matter all that much. It's apparently the shape and positioning that does it.
Be they small or big..as long as they look proportionate to your body then it's all fine.

Like I'm a 32 E - which sounds massive..but it's probably no bigger than a normal C cup...just because I have a really small back. D;
Reply 93
sil3nt_cha0s
we all know that the sex education show quashed the stereotype that black people have bigger dicks on its very first episode this month, so there we have it :yep:

You can't squash the truth :lol:

It was clearly "Political correctness gone mad." :holmes:
I am not obsessed with big boobs. A girl with bigger ones has problems in sport, ergo is uninteresting for me. Also it looks not that good. B-C is fine.

EDIT:
Emma Watson 32A
:ninja:
A is fine, too
Reply 95
jumpingjesusholycow

Need to say more?

Don;'t you think they;re just far too saggy?
Reply 96
MrsCrackFox
To be honest, I can't really make sense of it...
The average cup size in the UK is a C. The average celebrity cup size is a B/C.
So then why do all you guys say you like atleast a D cup

Who says this?
ArcaneAnna
Any of me lad mates that I've discuss this with say that actually boob size doesn't matter all that much. It's apparently the shape and positioning that does it.
Be they small or big..as long as they look proportionate to your body then it's all fine.

Like I'm a 32 E - which sounds massive..but it's probably no bigger than a normal C cup...just because I have a really small back. D;

I'm glad you said this, because I just hads a bra fitting and thought I was a 34D, when now I'm a 32E, which I thouht sounded massive! When actually I am a Size 8 with a small back, so they arn't as big as you may think!
Reply 98
"we" man speak for yourself on that one im not really bothered what size they are, seen one pair seen them all pretty much
Reply 99
jumpingjesusholycow

Need to say more?

Just looks like a cow's udder tbh.

Latest

Trending

Trending