The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
And they think this is saving people and turning them to Christ why!?

Westboro Baptist Church has probably created more atheists than it has Christians with it's stupid offensive tactics.

If I was God I'd be pretty pissed with them.
Trolls irl
They so craaaazy!

Ironically, watching that has just made me want to go and watch the original video :h:
Reply 43
Haychee
And they think this is saving people and turning them to Christ why!?

Westboro Baptist Church has probably created more atheists than it has Christians with it's stupid offensive tactics.

If I was God I'd be pretty pissed with them.

I don't think they are trying to turn anyone toward Christ... they think they are the only ones who are right. Everyone else... God hates.
Reply 44
draikzer
I don't think they are trying to turn anyone toward Christ... they think they are the only ones who are right. Everyone else... God hates.

Ah right. I'm pretty sure one of the top tasks of Christians is to spread the word of God.

Yeah, they're doing a pretty bad job of it.
I don't pray to him, I **ck him.
'You've p****d of God, you'll see what he's got' :rofl2:
Farooqi bean
They can't be serious. They're hypocrites if they are.

Its just so wrong..

People can be so wrong sometimes.
>Anna<

NOOOOOOO :woo: AHAHAHAH

That's just grotesque.
Reply 50
If Carlsberg did trolls....
Reply 51
I'm pretty sure on the placards i saw it say "thank god for 9/11". Are these people serious?
Fat-Love
I'm pretty sure on the placards i saw it say "thank god for 9/11". Are these people serious?

Are you serious, where have you been the past decade? What WBC do is old news, they're just funny now, completely unshocking in every sense.
Reply 53
>Anna<

Lol, ya know imma have nightmares about those kids congregated at the foot of my bed now :lolwut:
Fat-Love

Scarily enough, they actually are. They protest at soldier's funerals too...they stand outside, with those signs, and shout abuse at those who attend.

They're seriously messed up.

Farooqi bean
Lol, ya know imma have nightmares about those kids congregated at the foot of my bed now :lolwut:

I'm sorry. Listen to the originals now :p: And imagine me singing along, with a lot of enthusiasm and a crazed expression on my face.
Reply 55
I dont blame them. They obviously think she is the devil from the looks of it.
Reply 56
They sound better than lady gaga :rofl:
Reply 58
I actually felt physically sick while watching that. :nothing:

What a bunch of ass wipes.

EDIT: These people really are ********.
"Thank God for 9/11" :facepalm2:
Reply 59
>Anna<
Scarily enough, they actually are. They protest at soldier's funerals too...they stand outside, with those signs, and shout abuse at those who attend.

They're seriously messed up.

I'm sorry. Listen to the originals now :p: And imagine me singing along, with a lot of enthusiasm and a crazed expression on my face.

Still slightly scary mate :p: but anything's an improvement, so will do :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending