The Student Room Group

Sherlock

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bpool1994
Actually, don't know if you've seen it but there's a page of 10 theories of the fall; your idea is similar to one of them :yes:

http://channelhopping.onthebox.com/2012/01/17/how-did-sherlock-cheat-death-10-great-theories/

:eek:

yeah i think the molly theory is the most likely one because he told her "i think im going to die". number 1 hadnt even occured to me.

in the first sherlock movie, and in the books too i think, there is mention of a herb that can stop your pulse and make it appear as though you're dead. maybe that's another possibility...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3081
Original post by MrHappy_J
:lol:

surprising how he can make such blatant errors and still get away with it.
how does sherlock survive the fall in the books? im curious.

he should have edited the book with sherlock replying "i have told you about moriarty, now go get me some milk" :tongue:

In the books he never falls. John is called back to the chalet by message given by some child(when he gets to the chalet, it turns out no message was sent and he rushes back). He surmises from the ground, and letter sherlock writes him(moriarty kindly allows him to do this, he mentions in the note), that a struggle occurred, and both men fell.
In the next book, it turns out that Watson misread the signs, he'd thrown Moriarty, then essentially hidden for 3 years.
Reply 3082
Original post by sheep_go_baa
We should make it a thing and spread it around :biggrin: Your friend's uni in London?

No! Wow, it's in the north! WOW it is everywhere!

EDIT: Northern England, not like, Aberdeen aha
For those missing Sherlock, check out Dirk Gently on iPlayer. Nearly as good and very fun with Darren Boyd and Stephen Mangan.
Some news for you... http://www.bbc.co.uk/ariel/17350954
Good news to have a filming date but, late 2013/early 2014 seems too far away. Why can't it be sooner? :argh:
Reply 3085
Original post by Colonel.
For those missing Sherlock, check out Dirk Gently on iPlayer. Nearly as good and very fun with Darren Boyd and Stephen Mangan.

I do like that!
Original post by mahjongmagic
Good news to have a filming date but, late 2013/early 2014 seems too far away. Why can't it be sooner? :argh:

This isn't good news :frown: That's 2 years from now! I thought we'd watch it in early 2013.
Original post by mahjongmagic

Oh wow, someone needs to start a petition.
Oh wow, someone needs to start a petition.

Pity its such a long time away.

Pity more that they got rid of Moriarty! I loved that character. They could "bring him back" by examining how he built up his criminal empire. That would be cool.
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
Pity its such a long time away.

Pity more that they got rid of Moriarty! I loved that character. They could "bring him back" by examining how he built up his criminal empire. That would be cool.

Who knows, maybe Moriarty isn't even dead.:eek:

They need to start filming sooner so we can find out :mob:
Who knows, maybe Moriarty isn't even dead.:eek:

They need to start filming sooner so we can find out :mob:

Hear hear!

On an other note do you think have been the most interesting fake death scenarios at the end of the third episode.

<3 x
(edited 12 years ago)
I'm fairly confident Moriarty will be back, somehow. Even though he wasn't actually in all that many of the books, he's just too good a character to get rid of entirely.
Original post by LETSJaM
Hear, hear!

On an other note do you think have been the most interesting fake death scenarios at the end of the third episode.

<3 x

I'm not sure, I recently read of a theory that suggested there were two Sherlocks, one of them had spooked the little girl.
bump, this thread needs to stay alive!
Yes, we can't let this thread die for two years :yes:
Btw, who else is really annoyed by the fact we won't be able to see how Sherlock survived until 2014?? :angry:
Yes, we can't let this thread die for two years :yes:
Btw, who else is really annoyed by the fact we won't be able to see how Sherlock survived until 2014?? :angry:

Me, but I think they're going to start filming in early 2013, not late 2013 as someone suggested :smile:

I googled.
Me, but I think they're going to start filming in early 2013, not late 2013 as someone suggested :smile:

I googled.

Yes, the filming will take place in early 2013, but with post-production will be ready for broadcast in late 2013/early 2014 :smile:
Yes, the filming will take place in early 2013, but with post-production will be ready for broadcast in late 2013/early 2014 :smile:

they haven't specified yet when it's going to be aired.
they haven't specified yet when it's going to be aired.

I know they haven't specified but I don't think it would be unsafe to guess it would be in the later half of 2013. :dontknow: Early 2014 is just an upper estimate.
I know they haven't specified but I don't think it would be unsafe to guess it would be in the later half of 2013. :dontknow: Early 2014 is just an upper estimate.

well let's hope they show it sooner than that :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest