The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
like the idea! added a few..including a couple of sheffield bands just b'cos.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
If I had any idea how to add tracks to it, I would >_> And Im meant to be quite good with computers >_>

Edit: Worked it out. Stuck 3 songs on there.
Reply 3
the playlist should appear under playlists then just drag n drop.
Reply 4
Oh wow people are adding things, that's awesome. I did expect this to be a fail haha
What will you guys be studying/where will you be staying? I'll be doing Physics staying in Opal 2.
Reply 5
and if you feel like it spread the word? I want as many people as possible involved, even if that means some rubbish music! haha
Reply 6
eatyourfudge
If you have spotify, come add some tracks! I've added a couple of songs to get it started but I would love to have a massive playlist by the time we start!

http://open.spotify.com/user/eatyourfudge/playlist/1VnofvSZ6Z0GQLUvfPv2HS

eatyourfudge
and if you feel like it spread the word? I want as many people as possible involved, even if that means some rubbish music! haha

Why do this; what's the point?
Reply 7
Peregrinum
Why do this; what's the point?

Just for fun...? Does there need to be a point? I just thought it would be a way to find other people with similar tastes in music, or to be introduce to music that I/you/whoever haven't heard before. You don't have to join in if you don't want to.
Reply 8
eatyourfudge
Oh wow people are adding things, that's awesome. I did expect this to be a fail haha
What will you guys be studying/where will you be staying? I'll be doing Physics staying in Opal 2.

Someones a fan of the National anyhoo... :P

I'm doing financial maths and staying in endcliffe, we may possibly have crossover mods! maybe...

Can't wait to come over...already started buying gig tickets in anticipation cus no one good ever comes to Belfast.
Reply 9
yes I realise now we have had that conversation on facebook already haha
I have been considering that, but I haven't seen anyone playing who I desperate to see and I am pretty skint at the mo
Reply 10
and yes the national <3
Reply 11
eatyourfudge
yes I realise now we have had that conversation on facebook already haha
I have been considering that, but I haven't seen anyone playing who I desperate to see and I am pretty skint at the mo

Ahhh right, just worked out who you are lol. I'm a bit slow on it tonight. I'm shockingly skint as well but feck it, Vampire Weekend and Thin Lizzy are too good to miss.
Reply 12
danny1mcc
Ahhh right, just worked out who you are lol. I'm a bit slow on it tonight. I'm shockingly skint as well but feck it, Vampire Weekend and Thin Lizzy are too good to miss.

We'll have to disagree on Thin Lizzy but Vampire Weekend are alright :P
Reply 13
hmm hmm, I'm somewhat impressed with it so far
Reply 14
eatyourfudge
We'll have to disagree on Thin Lizzy but Vampire Weekend are alright :P

:judge: might just destroy the playlist by putting every Thin Lizzy song ever on it...
Reply 15
danny1mcc
:judge: might just destroy the playlist by putting every Thin Lizzy song ever on it...

If I get into Sheffield, want to come with to Thin Lizzy concert in Leeds in January? :P
Reply 16
Oh seeing as we're doing this.... I love British Sea Power and I love Manic Street Preachers and to my joy BSP ate supporting MSP in Sheffield at the start of October :biggrin:

Anyone interested? :B
Reply 17
I would've added music I normally listen to, but then I would've been shuned. (shuuuuned!) :frown:
Heeeeeey, I'm gonna do this when I get home 'cause there isn't spottify on this computer. I think it's a great idea btw!
I'm studying Philosophy and I'm staying in D3 Froggatt at Endcliffe :smile:
This is an ace idea! I don't have spotify and all, so therefore have no right to be on here, but just thought I'd say it's a good idea and I'd get involved if I could (:

Latest

Trending

Trending